Chapter 93: Redemption of the School Bully 4

Lu Shijin's heart trembled on the tip of his heart.

The moment they raised their eyes, a sudden power came, and the chandeliers on top of their heads suddenly lit up, and the light hit down their faces, losing the cover of darkness. The two of them were caught off guard.

The atmosphere suddenly became subtle. The two looked at each other for a few seconds, but they seemed to have crossed a world, with a slight electric current crackling in their glued eyes.

Qin Yu's pupils were very dark, his eyes were clear, his expression was serious, and he couldn't see that he was joking at all.

Therefore, Lu Shi is more flustered and confused.

Qin Yu looks very similar to Qin Feibai, but Qin Feibai is mature and steady, treating people like a warm spring breeze. Qin Yu is young and public. He is like a jar of spirits, spicy and spicy.

Such as bathing in the spring breeze will make people feel comfortable, but the spring breeze blows and just stays on the surface, which will not make people haunt.

Spirits enter the throat and burn their hearts, but the long aftertaste makes people feel it.

"Eat it quickly. If you don't eat noodles, it will be cold." Qin Yu laughed, and his long narrow eyes bent into a crescent.

Lu Shi came to his senses today and found himself in a state. He quickly lowered his head and picked up the noodles and sent them to the mouth. He secretly laughed at his lack of determination. Unexpectedly, he was almost confused by a dirty hairy boy.

Qin Yu should just talk about it. At his age, he also knows what heartaches are.

"Is it delicious?" Qin Yu ate it today when he saw the landing and rubbed his nose. "It's my first time for me to cook for others. If it's not delicious, don't force it."

It's just a simple bowl of boiled noodles, not delicious or delicious.

But Lu Shijin may be hungry. Now he smells good at everything he eats. After a while, half a bowl of noodles fell off his stomach.

"It's delicious, but the noodles have been cooked for a long time and a little soft."

Qin Yu: "Oh, it turns out that you like to talk harder. Next time I'll know. The cooking time is a little shorter."

Lu Shijin glanced at him with a smile, "Why, are you going to cook noodles for me all the time?"

"Do you like it?" Qin Yu held his head and looked at him, "I'll cook it for you if you like it."

Lu Shijin's heart moved, and the ghost replied poorly, "I like it."

Qin Yu's eyes lit up. The boy of his age wrote all the joy and unhappiness on his face. He could see that he heard Lu Shijin say "like", and the light in his eyes was from the heart.

"Then I will often cook it for you in the future. When I go back, I will study how to cook noodles."

Lu Shijin couldn't bear to attack his enthusiasm, so he had to nod and agree, "Okay, thank you."

"It's okay, it's a little. Besides, you should do something for you to talk to me so much at school today. By the way, why don't you eat it? I only ate half a bowl. Qin Yu pointed to the noodles in the bowl.

It's not that Lu Shijin doesn't want to eat it. Because the original owner is thin and eats less, he only feels full after eating half a bowl.

"I'm full." Lu Shijin smiled apologetically, "I can't eat it."

"You will be full as much as you eat? Why is your appetite like the girls in our class who shout to lose weight every day?" Qin Yu wrinkled his nose and said that he didn't believe it. "You eat more. You are already thin. How can you grow meat if you eat less?"