Chapter 100: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 4

Seeing that the boundary was open, Lin Junchen quickly followed Zhou Xueyuan and walked in. When he lowered his head, he found that something seemed missing.

Looking back, it turned out that the little fox was still stunned, with a stagnant expression, as if he had suffered a huge blow.

Lin Junchen lowered his throat and drank a reminder: "Kid! Keep up!"

Lu Shi woke up like a dream, hurriedly moving four short legs to keep up with the pace of the two men in front of him.

It's too much. I actually called him an "ugly fox" when I first met him. Lu Shijin grinned at Zhou Xueyuan's back. I was obviously beautiful in the world. How ugly is it?

You don't have the ability to distinguish between beauty and ugliness!

Walking to the two simple huts, Zhou Xueyuan stopped, pointed to the slightly shorter hut on the left and said to Lin Junchen, "This hut will be your residence in the future, and this is the residence of this seat. Unless this call, you can't approach without authorization."

Lin Junchen: "Disciples obey orders."

Zhou Xueyuan glanced sideways at the little fox at Lin Junchen's feet and said coldly, "And the fox you brought, take care of it. If you dare to disturb the cultivation of this seat, my men will not show mercy."

Lu Shijin, who was suddenly named and threatened: "..."

Is it your father? I can't hold the knife, or do you start to float?

Dog man, you'd like to tell you in detail, how can you "not show mercy" to me!

Lu Shijin was so angry that he had an internal injury. His heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were squeezed together and painful. He lay weakly at Lin Junchen's feet, and two black eyes stared at Zhou Xueyuan to death.

If his eyes could kill people, Zhou Xueyuan would have been full of holes.

"Disciples will definitely take good care of the cubs. Uncle Zhou can rest assured." Lin Junchen said respectfully.

"Babie?" Zhou Xueyuan frowned slightly. This time, Lu Shijin accurately grasped the disgusted expression on his face and understood the meaning behind his expression - "This name sounds really tacky."

Lu Shi wants to cry without tears now. It's not that I want to call such a stupid name. It's all Lin Junchen's fault!

"It's getting late today, and it's too late to practice. You can go back to your room to sort out the housework first. If I'm free tomorrow, I will send it to you."

After saying that, Zhou Xueyuan shook his long sleeves and strode back to the hut that belonged to him.

After entering the house, he shook his long sleeves again, and the door of the hut was closed. The house was quiet and silent as if it were isolated from the world.

Lin Junchen heard that he didn't need to practice today, so he couldn't ask for it.

Uncle Zhou doesn't look easy to get along with. He is too oppressive. He is a little afraid.

I was afraid that one accidentally angered Zhou Xueyuan and was driven down the mountain by Zhou Xueyuan.

Lin Junchen wandered around the boundary, covered with snow everywhere, no grass, no smell of popularity, and a sense of loneliness and desolation everywhere.

Fortunately, there is a little fox accompanying me. This long and hard work is not so boring.

Lin Junchen called up the little fox lying on the ground: "Let's go, baby, go to our room."