Chapter 64: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 1

Jun Yu has long been greedy for Shen Shao's little mermaid. His own nephew is also itchy to see Xiaoli so cute. When he landed all day long, he wants him to give himself a little mermaid. Lu Shijin is very annoyed by him.

Fortunately, it was not long before Shen Shao and Jun Li reconciled. After a successful ending, the audience's coolness and plot completion reached a full range. The task of the world was finally completed, and Lu Shijin and Junyu could be transmitted from the world.

Knowing that he and Jun Yu will definitely meet again in the next world, so I don't want to give up this separation. I just hope that there will be no more moth in the next world 211, and he will be grateful to get a cheating task.

The mermaid world slowly turned into a bubble shadow and pulled away from Lu Shijin's consciousness. When I opened my eyes again that day, it had come to another world.

The plot information of the world poured into his mind like a tide.

This is a modern workplace drama. With the popularity of online novels on the Internet and the rapid development of online literature as the background of the times, it tells the story of a junior high school student named Wang Qial, who originally lived a depressed life. Because he couldn't find a good job without a diploma, he accidentally came into contact with online articles and found himself on the online articles. Talent.

Become a god and become famous in one fell swoop. Wang Inspiration changed from a technical secondary school student that no one saw it to the best-selling online text writer and a film and television copyright IP household. He had tens of millions of loyal book fans who waved flags and shouted for him on various platforms. From then on, X silk counterattacked and became one of the winners in life.

The story sounds like an ordinary cool symbol supporting road, but now that people are impetuous, the audience likes to buy these brainless cool dramas.

But what the audience sees is just the tip of the iceberg of the story that the screenwriter wants them to see, and more, the dirty streams hidden under the iceberg have not been exposed.

Lu Shijin's role is Wang Qiqiang's enlightenment tutor who was still ignorant about the online article when he first came into contact with online articles.

Lu Shijin is also an online novel writer. He lives a simple life. When he was in college, other classmates were busy dating and playing games, and his only hobby was reading novels and writing novels.

After graduating from college, Lu Shijin did not want to go out to work and contact people because he suffered from social phobia, so he chose to write online articles full-time as soon as he graduated from college.

He wrote online articles from the beginning of his year. Although his achievements are not as prominent as many online writers, he is better than diligence.

Lu Shijin set a request for himself to update 10,000 words a day, 365 days a year, almost all year round, and also accumulated a small batch of book fans to support by updating and diligence.

Wang Qiqi and Lu Shijin met in a literary forum.

Wang Qili didn't go to school after graduating from technical secondary school. He was the only child in the family. His parents spoiled him and were reluctant to go out to work at a young age, so he had been idle at home.

Once on the Internet, I accidentally saw a piece of news that a writer's work was favored by a film and television company. He bought the copyright for tens of millions of yuan, and suddenly became a millionaire.

After reading the news, Wang Qiqi was ingenuistic, but he could write stories. If others can write, he can also write. Others can earn tens of millions. Why can't he make tens of millions?