Chapter 151: Survival at the End of the World 15

"Aren't you friends?" The girl who was locked up with Tang Qin whispered behind them, "Didn't you come to save him?" Why did he hurt you?"

Lu Shi turned around and glanced at the girl's face and sneered silently, "Friend? In this era when a life is like grass, friends are too worthless. Compared with their own interests, what does other people's fate mean?"

As long as they die, what happens in the basement will always be a secret.

After Tang Qin went out, he returned to Su Ling and could be his good boyfriend as usual when nothing had happened.

No one knows how his power evolved in such a despicable way.

As long as they die, all the guilt and guilt in Tang Qin's heart, and the help he owed to Ting again can disappear.

After going out, he can be his strong man as he wants, and he no longer has to live in the shadow of Xiang Ting.

At the critical moment of life and death, Tang Qin can make such a decisive choice in such a short time. I'm afraid his concern for Xiang Ting has not been a day or two.

Know people, know face, don't know heart.

"You are different from him, aren't you?" The girl hugged herself and looked up at Jinhe Xiangting when she landed. Her thin body trembled slightly.

Lu Shijin said coldly, "Of course, it's different. I just hate that I didn't find out the true face of this man earlier and saved a white-eyed wolf."

Xiang Ting lowered his head, and his jaw line was tight. I didn't know what he was thinking.

He was even more stupid, so stupid that he hadn't remembered once, and even saved Tang Qin first because of his soft heart.

If Tang Qin hadn't been saved first, maybe Tang Qin would not have had a chance to be demon, and they would not have been forced to retreat into a desperate situation.

It's closed here, and the only way to live has been blocked by zombies outside the door. Is it really going to die this time?

No, Lu Shijin can't die. He was all involved by himself. He looked up at Ting and looked at Shi Jin in pain, with self-blame in his eyes.

Secretly make up your mind to save him even if you don't want to fight for your life!

"I thought you and he were the same time, so I was so scared," the girl put down her arms and bowed to the two. "Thank you for saving me, thank you."

Lu Shijin smiled bitterly, "Where can I save you? Now I still implicate you to be trapped here with us. Everyone is on the same boat now. Don't thank you."

"No, thank you. Thank you for letting me out of the cage. You don't understand," the girl looked at the iron cage that had locked her and remembered the torture she had suffered in it. Because of great resentment, her lips were trembling slightly. "Even if I die in the hands of a zombie, I don't want to be in this cage anymore. Stay for a second!"

The girls hate iron cages so much that Lu Shi couldn't help but have suspicion.

Lu Shijin asked hesitantly, "Girl, do you hate cages or Tang Qin?"

When the girl heard the name of "Tang Qin", there was obviously hatred in her eyes, which was a kind of hatred that could only relieve her anger by unloading eight pieces.

"Of course it's him!" The girl's voice suddenly became sharp, because her face turned red with excitement, tears gushed out of her eyes, and choked and said, "It was he who brought me here!" My boyfriend and I met them on the way to escape. After they knew that I was a special physique, they arrested me back. No matter how much I begged them, they didn't want to let me go and hurt my boyfriend! Do you think he loves his girlfriend so much? No, no, Mr. Gu didn't force him at all. After he knew that my physique could help him evolve power, every time... Every time he was a strong girl to do me when he was awake!"