Chapter 112: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 16

Zhou Xueyuan's eyelids moved again. Lu Shijin knew that he was listening, so he continued, "And Brother Lin, you should have seen it in the mirror. He was on me last night..." Lu Shijin looked up slightly, came to Zhou Xueyuan's ear and said in an angry voice, "I want to die."

After saying that, Lu Shijin stretched out the tip of his tongue and swept down Zhou Xueyuan's earlobe naughtily, causing a slight tremor.

Lu Shijin smiled proudly, "Uncle, think about it, if you are unhappy, why do Mucang and Brother Lin like to do such a thing with me so much? Can you become an immortal by sticking to those rules? The world says that it is also romantic to die and ghosts under peonies. If you say, instead of living for thousands of years boringly, it is better to live happily for decades, so that you can go to the world in vain. Uncle, you, Mucang and Lin Junchen are one. Doing with them is the same as you. They are extremely happy, but you live like an emotionless walking dead. Are you willing to do it?

Zhou Xueyuan's eyes turned more diligently. Obviously, he was demaged by what Lu Shijin said, but he refused to admit it and was still struggling: "Everyone has their own pursuit, and I disdain to delay the love between these sons and daughters."

"Oh," Lu Shi blew into his ears today, "You haven't tried it. How do you know you don't like it? Uncle, it's not too late to make a conclusion after trying it.

"This seat..." Zhou Xueyuan didn't finish talking, giving Lu Shijin the opportunity to enter.

Lu Shizhang turned his head and kissed him. His dexterous tongue stretched into Zhou Xueyuan's mouth and stirred his tongue. Zhou Xueyuan was stiff in place by lightning. He forgot that this was inappropriate for a moment and wanted to push people away.

The breath is full of sweet fragrance from Lu Shijin, and the faint taste is like the smell of pears.

Zhou Xueyuan began to ate grain when he was 20 years old. He had not eaten fireworks on earth for many years and had long forgotten the taste of food.

But Lu Shijin's kiss reminded him of the taste of the pear he ate for the last time.

It was a round and plump pear. It was bitten down in one bite. It tasted sweet and juicy. After eating, there was still a residual fragrance in the mouth, with endless aftertaste.

Detected that Zhou Xueyuan did not resist strongly, Lu Shijin put his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

At the same time, rubbed hard on Zhou Xueyuan's thighs one after.

Zhou Xueyuan was distracted, and the maintained determination naturally collapsed. Lu Shijin felt the strangeness below and separated his lips from Zhou Xueyuan.

"Uncle, you lost." Lu Shi leaned down, bent his eyebrows, and smiled proudly at Zhou Xueyuan.

Zhou Xueyuan's cheeks were red, shyed and annoyed. She suddenly opened his eyes and stared at Lu Shijin with red. His eyes were finally no longer his usual ancient well. The huge waves inside were huge, as if to swallow Lu Shi alive.

"Why do you look at me like this?" Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I hope I will lose the gambling service. Now that I win, my uncle will not cheat, will he?"

Zhou Xueyuan gritted his teeth for a while, and then leaned on the back of the chair like a discouraged ball, skimming his face as if he was boring. "What do you want?"

"I think..." Lu Shijin's hand flexibly stretched in from Zhou Xueyuan's well-dressed clothes and held the change. "I want this. Uncle, can you give it to me?"

Zhou Xueyuan's body shook and bowed his back slightly to shrink back, but Lu Shijin did not give him this opportunity and took the opportunity to pressed him, making him hide, which was more convenient for him to do whatever he wanted.