Chapter 4: Genius Painter 4

Since there is no need to see Huo Qi during this period, Lu Shijin doesn't need to pretend to be obedient.

Before going to the bar, Lu Shijin changed his style for himself.

If the gentle temperament of the former owner is somewhat similar to Ruan Siheng, then Lu Shijin's image has nothing to do with an artist.

The original owner's black and soft hair was dyed sultry blue by him, and a pair of enchanting peach blossom-eyed man under his plump and glossy forehead suddenly changed from a pure white rabbit to a disco wolf.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the bar lights are blurred and the light is intertwined. Both men and women are swaying on the dance floor with the noise of music. The air is mixed with alcohol and various perfumes, paralyzing people's olfactory nerves, and even other senses react to the outside world weak. They just want to empty their brains here. Take the indulgence.

Lu Shijin sat alone in the corner of the bar. He had put five or six empty glasses in front of him. After drinking the wine glass in his hand, Lu Shijin rang his finger to greet the bartender. Obviously, he came to buy drunk.

711 is very worried: "You drink less. If you are drunk, no one will send you home."

Lu Shijin pulled his lips and said, "Don't worry, your brother has not been drunk yet. I won't drink this."

711 can actually understand Lu Shijin's mood now.

Originally, I was so aggrieved, but now I have to live aggrievedly in this plot, and no one will be happy.

However, Lu Shijin has a strong acceptance ability in the hosts he has brought. There used to be several hosts who were disliked by the protagonist as soon as they came up, and they had to consume a lot of energy to reset the plot.

Therefore, as long as Lu Shijin follows the plot obediently, he is still willing to help him. After all, Lu Shijin looks much more obedient than those hosts who can only obey the plot.

Lu Shijin raised his glass and drank it all. Unconsciously sighed, "There is wine today and drunk today, because you never know what will happen next moment."

"Well said!" A hand stretched out from Lu Shijin's back and put it on his shoulder. "I'll treat you to the handsome man's drink tonight."

Lu Shijin didn't look back. The glass was put down lightly and he moved the corners of his mouth coldly, "Hand, take it away."

"Oh, you're quite personal." The man withdrew his hand and sat next to Lu Shijin.

He was an inch man with a big gold chain hanging on his chest, exuding a smell of earthy all over his body.

He touched the top of his head and looked greedily at Lu Shijin.

"Little handsome man, I think you drink alone and lonely. Can't I buy you to drink?"

Lu Shijin is wearing a valuable fashion card, and he is a young master who comes out to play with rich people.

This kind of young master doesn't know how deep the water is outside. It's better to cheat and get started the easiest.

Therefore, although Lu Shijin sat in the corner, he had long been targeted by men and women who came to the bar tonight.

It's just that they can't eat his preferences for the time being, and no one dares to rush to talk to him first.

"No need." Lu Shijin refused coldly.

It's not embarrassing for an inch man to be rejected. "Yo, you're so bad-tempered? Is this your first time? Don't you know me if you come here often? I think you are quite eye-catching. Can we make friends?"