Chapter 66: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 3

Lu Shi finally finished writing the update before midnight.

The novel he wrote for Wang Inspirational is a male-frequency cool literary novel with ordinary themes. The standard dark current stallion is set by the male owner. There are countless confidants around him. As long as there are famous and surnamed female characters in the book, they will fall in love with the hero without exception, crazy about him and crashing into the wall for him.

Xu Shijin attached to Lu Shijin's body had a strong idea for the author of the little yellow mosquito. In the process of writing the update, Lu Shijin couldn't help knocking on the keyboard and wanted to write some colorful plots.

Thanks to the 711 reminder of Harmony System, I'm afraid that writing like this will be locked by the website. Only now has Lu Shi barely suppressed the power of flood and famine in his body.

Until Wang Shi finished writing the update, Lu Shi was still unsatisfactory and didn't want to stop typing the keyboard.

Thought is free and should not be bound. The more bound, the more it will rebound.

The author of the little yellow mosquito attached to Lu Shijin, once wrote about the yellow mosquito, once known for its fragrance, but because of the clean water policy of the website, his ability is useless, which leads to too ruthless depression. Now he doesn't write a lot of it to give up.

"Convenience store, you cheated my father again. What author did you choose for me? Full of yellow waste!" Lu Shi's hands were itchy and the picture in his mind was too wonderful, which made him a little hot.

711: "Oh, I'm sorry, you asked me to choose whatever I want. Who knows it will be a specializing in yellow mosquitoes?"

Lu Shijin: "Then quickly replace someone for me. If it goes on like this, I may have to die because of excessive brain supplementation!"

711: "Once this card is used, it lasts 72 hours and cannot be changed during this period."

Lu Shijin: "... cheating my father."

711 Hey, laughter: "I think it's good to vent it for him?" If he wants to write, then let him write happily. Maybe it will be better?"

Lu Shi didn't think of any better way now. He could only try it according to 711 and be a living horse doctor.

But there must also be material to write a little yellow mosquito, and you have to think about the story structure and the plot of the human setting, which is very cumbersome.

Lu Shiji racked his brain for a long time and suddenly had an idea. Isn't the story that happened to him be the best material?

Which story between him and Huo Lian, Pei Yin, Xu Yifan and Jun Yu is not exciting enough? Why do you still need to think about something else?

And writing it down can also be used as a souvenir! Both are all beautiful!

Write! Say, write, write!

Lu Shi suddenly thought like a spring, and he had the talent of the author of the little yellow mosquito. The keyboard crackled, and there was no pause of 4,000 words an hour!

In the last two hours, he wrote nearly 10,000 words. Lu Shijin felt that the enthusiasm of the author of the little yellow mosquito had subsided a little, and finally stopped.

Lu Shijin wrote those stories that he had with Huo Lian in the first world.

Since it is a small yellow mosquito, of course, there is only one purpose, so try your best to make color.

At the beginning of only 10,000 words, the two protagonists inside came twice just, and there were many ambiguous scenes, paly and so on.

This should be put in the past. When he killed Lu, he didn't expect that one day he would produce his own fan food.