Chapter 10: Genius Painter 10

"What did you say?"

Although the side face is very similar, Huo Lian and Huo Qi's voices are completely different.

The four words are as cold as frost and snow, which makes Lu Shijin see the reality clearly.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Huo." Lu Shijin quickly sat upright, touched his face in embarrassment, and looked out of the window and found that he had arrived downstairs of his apartment. "Thank you for sending me back. I'm leaving."

Huo Lian: "Wait a minute."

The driver received Huo Lian's eye instructions in the rearview mirror in advance and got out of the car. Only Huo Lian and Lu Shijin were left in the carriage.

"Do you have anything else?" Lu Shijin said tiredly, "Is there anything you can say next time? I'm really tired today."

Huo Lian said faintly, "What are you going to do in the future?"

"I don't know." Lu Shijin covered his face into his palm and said sullenly, "What can I do? Even if Huo Qi lied to me, he was a tall young master of a rich family. I'm just an ordinary student. He played like a bird. What can I do?"

Huo Lian: "This matter is indeed Huo Qi's mistake. He can't stand you. As Huo Qi's uncle, I apologize for you. If you need any compensation, you can mention it to me."

Lu Shijin looked up at him with a mocking look, "Is it in the hearts of you rich people that money can make up for everything?" He punched the back of the chair in front of him and mourned, "Can money buy the feelings I have paid in the past three years? Can you buy my life for the past three years? Can you let these disgusting things disappear from my life?"

Huo Lian sat there steadily, stood still, and silently listened to the landing and vented now.

The carriage once calmed down, and only Lu Shijin's heavy gasp was heard, as if the depressed pain forced him to breathe.

For a long time, Lu Shijin broke the silence in a hoarse voice: "I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, this has nothing to do with you. I shouldn't be angry with you."

"It's okay." Huo Lian waited until his mood calmed down before looking at him.

The boy's appearance is indeed very similar to Ruan Siheng, but Lu Shijin's facial features are more beautiful, a little feminine and beautiful. If he changes his image slightly, he may not be able to overwhelm Ruan Siheng.

"Do you hate Huo Qi?" Huo Lian suddenly asked.

Lu Shijin's tone trembled, "I don't know."

Huo Lian was not surprised by his answer and continued to ask, "Do you still love him?"

Lu Shijin frowned and shook his head numbly, "I don't know."

Huo Lian listened to the word "I don't know". He listened to Lu Shijin countless times today. Not only was not annoyed, but quite satisfied.

He likes people who have no opinion.

"Now think about it, it's all because I'm too stupid and naive." Lu Shijin said slowly, "In the past three years with Huo Qi, he has never said 'like and love' to me. It's all my wishful thinking. He didn't let others know about our relationship and said he wanted to protect me, so I foolishly believed it. He raised me like a bird in a cage. He was amused when he was happy. He was unhappy. He didn't even look at me... How could I be so stupid..."

"Love itself is not wrong," Huo Lian said in a low voice. "Huo Qi is also crooked for a moment. You look too much like Ruan Siheng. He may think of you as him."

"I am Lu Shijin! I won't be a double for anyone else!" Lu Shijin roared in a low voice.

"It would be great if you could think so." Huo Lian patted him on the shoulder, "There have been too many things happening today. What you need most now is rest. Go up and go home and have a good sleep. If you can come to me if you have any ideas later, I will help you, understand?"