Chapter 104: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 8

"What do you think we should do?" Zhou Xueyuan's eyelashes trembled slightly.

Lu Shijin was distracted for a moment. He deserved to be an ice and snow beauty, and even the blinking action was so beautiful.

Unlike the evil and crazy Twilight, Zhou Xueyuan's temperament comes out of dust, just like a cold bright moon. It seems that his hand can be picked up. In fact, it is far away from you, which is unforgettable.

An idea flashed in Lu Shijin's mind. If he practiced with Zhou Xueyuan, it should be different from Mucang, right?

When he realized what he was thinking, he quickly spit on himself again in his heart, and two villains quarreled in his mind.

Lu, a villain in white: " Hold your brain! Lu Shijin! How can you have such a lewd and dirty idea!"

Lu in black: "You are not lewd. You are so tall. Then let's talk about it. If Mu Cang doesn't practice with you, how can you live without killing Zhou Xueyuan?"

Lu, the villain in white, fell into silence.

Lu sneered in black, "That's all. He doesn't want them to lose both, nor he wants to kill himself. He can only build a road with Zhou Xueyuan. Anyway, they are both alone. Who are you repairing with?

The little man in black made sense, but the man in white couldn't refute for a moment.

The balance in Lu Shijin's heart also tilted with the villain in black.

That's right. Anyway, it's all his husband. Who do you sleep with?

Thinking about this, the previous point in my heart was doubled with Mu Cang, and I felt sorry for Zhou Xueyuan's guilt.

"Uncle, I don't want to kill you, but I don't want to die either." Lu Shijin looked at Zhou Xueyuan quietly, "So, I can only wrong my uncle to help me."

Zhou Xueyuan coughed his fingers, lowered his eyes unnaturally, and asked in a low voice, "How do you want this seat to help you?"

"If Mu Cang doesn't practice with me, I will die, but since you are the same person, I think," Lu Shijin moved the futon under his buttocks and sat closer to Zhou Xueyuan. "Uncle and I are the same, right?"

Zhou Xueyuan's body shook, as if he could not avoid Lu Shijin's closeness. He stood up in a panic, brushing his sleeves to express his anger, and his face was as cold as cool.

"Nonsense! How can I be with you..." He paused and felt that the two words were difficult to say, "What? This is too forgetful. The first purpose is to have no desire..."

"Uncle," Lu Shijin grabbed Zhou Xueyuan's sleeve from behind and looked up at Zhou Xueyuan. Baijing's face was full of sadness. "Can you bear to watch the disciple die tragically? The disciple is innocently implicated, not to mention that Mucang has been cultivated with his disciple. He uses your body, so he can also be regarded as a disciple and uncle..."

"Stop up!" Zhou Xueyuan seemed to feel that what Lu Shi said could not get into his ears and hurriedly broke him. His face was no different, but his snow-white neck was stained with a layer of thin red.

"I can't stop!" Lu Shijin was righteous and grabbed Zhou Xueyuan's sleeve and didn't let go. "I don't care. If you sleep with me, you have to be responsible for me!"

Zhou Xueyuan skimmed his face, and the character of the cold fairy king was almost untenable. He stammered: "You, you, you, when did I sleep with you!" You are unreasonable!"

Oh, pretend to be innocent with him.

Lu Shijin sneered silently, and you haven't seen anyone even more unreasonable!