Chapter 166: The Ultimate Challenge 13

It was soon noon, and the long-term motionless APP issued instructions to everyone to ask the rest of the players to go to the banquet hall to gather for dinner.

As with yesterday, the captain should announce the second round of voting at lunchtime.

The antique clock in the banquet hall rang twelve times, and everyone was already sitting in the banquet hall.

The table was full of delicious food, but obviously everyone was not in the mood to enjoy the food. There was a solemn expression on their faces, and some people even sweated coldly on their foreheads.

It's already the game the next day, and the dawn of victory is about to be seen. No one wants to give up halfway at this time.

The meal was almost over, and the captain hadn't come yet. Gradually, someone began to be unable to calm down. He looked left and right frequently, and his little movements continued, as if they could sit still.

Especially Lu Zhongze next to Lu Shijin, sometimes stood up and moved the chair, and sometimes sat down to shake his thighs, making it difficult for people to ignore the movement on his side.

When Lu Zhongze raised his buttocks and moved the chair for the Nth time, and the feet of the chair and the ground made a harsh and abrupt friction, Lu Shijin finally couldn't help turning his head and looking at him.

Lu Zhongze immediately caught Lu Shijin's eyes, and finally there was a speaker. Lu Zhongze couldn't wait to come to Lu Shijin, "You're also nervous, aren't you?"

Lu Shijin hooked the corners of his mouth perfunctoryly: "How's it okay?"

Lu Zhongze looked at him nervously: "Did you vote?"

Lu Shi shook his head calmly.

Lu Zhongze glanced at Rong Zhi on the opposite side, "Where is he?"

Lu Shijin: "No." After a pause, he said, "It's the second round. No one should vote without knowing who the murderer is, right?"

"That may not be," a strange smile appeared on Lu Zhongze's face. "Other people may not vote, but do you forget? There is another person who can vote for whomever he wants.

Lu Shijin's mind flashed and opened his eyes slightly, "You mean?"

"Yes," Lu Zhongze sneered, "It's the real murderer. His task is different from ours. As long as his identity is not exposed, he will win, so he is not restricted by voting."

Lu Shi raised his eyebrows now. Lu Zhongze was right. He actually forgot this.

I thought the second round should be calm, but now after Lu Zhongze's reminder, I'm afraid things will not be so simple.

If the murderer does not vote in the first round, the murderer will definitely throw out the person who poses the greatest threat to him in the second round!

Lu Shijin, who was originally calm in this round, couldn't help but get nervous.

Silent prayer, it's all over. Don't throw him and Rong Zhi!

Lu Zhongze seemed to guess Lu Shijin's thoughts and continued in a low voice, "Let me tell you, if someone is thrown out in this round, then the murderer must be among the five people who did not vote in the first round. Do you understand?"

Of course, Lu Shijin understood and deliberately said quietly, "But it is also possible that the murderer had already voted in the first round. And I think if the murderer is smart enough, he will not vote in the second round, narrowing the scope of the suspect, which is not good for him.