Chapter 11: Genius Painter 11

Lu Shijin walked to the living room, he saw two cups on the coffee table in front of the sofa in the living room.

Walking over, there was some cold tea left in the cup. Obviously, a first person came to Huo Qi's house.

Lu Shi knew who had been here, but he didn't say anything, so he should be confused.

Lu Shijin sat down on the sofa, looking up at Huo Qi with a loving face.

"Is it hard to travel hard? There is less than a week left for the Spring Festival. Why is there so much work left?

"Well, the end of the year is the most things to do. Just wait until you are busy for a while."

Huo Qi also noticed that he forgot to collect the teacups he had drunk on the table. He received the cup aside without changing face, took out two new cups, filled them with water, and handed it Lu Shijin.

Lu Shijin didn't like Huo Qi's treatment of delivering tea and water. He quickly took it flatteredly. "I'll just come to pour water."

Huo Qi smiled and said, "It's just pouring a glass of water. You're here."

Lu Shijin took a touched sip of water. After drinking, he squeezed his mouth and smiled, "Thank you, husband."

After chatting casually for a while, Lu Shijin stuck to Huo Qi, lay on Huo Qi's lap, and looked at his sweetheart with a smile.

"I haven't seen you for a few days. I found that you have become handsome again. I really love you."

Huo Qi smiled and touched Lu Shijin's hair as usual.

Lu Shijin dyed his originally sultry blue hair before seeing Huo Qi. Now he is still with short black and soft hair, which looks very obedient.

Huo Qi said, "There are actually two things to call you here today."

Lu Shijin sneered in his heart. The stinky man finally couldn't help it.

"What's the matter?" Lu Shi blinked twice today.

"The first thing is that I haven't seen you for so long. I really miss you a little."

Huo Qi's words are indeed telling the truth. After all, he is a canary who has been raised for three years. It's too ruthless to say that he doesn't want to.

Lu Shijin felt disgusted, but his face had to pretend to be overjoyed and stared at Huo Qi affectionately, "Me too."

Huo Qi was very satisfied to see that Lu Shijin's eyes were full of himself.

"What else?" It's finally the point.

"This is another thing," Huo Qi pulled out a pile of drawing paper under the coffee table. "This is your last painting that accidentally stayed with me. Do you remember?"

Lu Shijin sat up and took it over in surprise, "I still said why I couldn't find it. It turned out to be with you!"

Huo Qi squeezed his fist and began to brew how to open the following words.

Lu Shijin waited for a while. Before Huo Qi could speak, he put down the painting in his hand and deliberately said, "Since I have found it, I'll take it back later."

"Nowadays, do you sell these paintings?" Huo Qi finally opened his mouth.

"What? Sell?" Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised and laughed at himself, "Who did I sell to? I'm just a student. I'm not angry. Who will buy my painting? I usually draw illustrations for magazines, but they are always withdrawn."

"That's because they don't know how to appreciate it," Huo Qi casually drew a picture, spread it out and pretended to praise. "I just think you draw very well. You have talent, and you will definitely achieve your goal in the future."