Chapter 160: The Ultimate Challenge 7

There are two small suites in Room 201, one belongs to Mr. Li and the other belongs to Mrs. Li. Although the two are husband and wife, they sleep separately.

As soon as Mr. Li died, his room became a public area where he could be searched, and everyone poured into Room 201 to find clues.

"That's his room. You can only search there, not my room." Mrs. Li stood in front of her room and stared at others on guard, with a very unpleasant expression.

Li's nephew accompanied her and did not enter Mr. Li's room.

There are not many decorations in Mr. Li's room. There is only a bed, a wardrobe and a desk. There is no place to hide things, so it is easy to find the evidence.

In the narrow space, so many people suddenly squeezed into the crowd. Lu Shijin squeezed into the crowd, and it was difficult to turn around.

Anyway, there are so many people looking for it, and he is not the only one left. Lu Shijin simply went out of the room and waited for others to find out the clues.

Rong Zhi came out after him. The two moved to the door and watched the people inside rummag the box and cupboard like a bandit. Lu Shijin suddenly felt a little cold.

A dead person is a vivid life, not cold data, but no one cares. They are interested in only the evidence left by Mr. Li.

In other words, they are only interested in things related to their own interests.

This is the cruelty of this game, which allows you to see the indifference and selfishness of human nature.

"A group of crazy people."

Mrs. Li stood behind them and said coldly.

"Wait, there will be retribution."

Mrs. Li's reaction is not like someone who can vote for Mr. Li.

So who will be the three people who voted for Mr. Li? For what purpose does Mr. Li die?

Everyone doesn't know each other. It can't be for revenge, so there is only one possibility to protect themselves.

Lu Shijin turned his head and glanced at Li's nephew. Although he did not follow others to search for evidence, his expression on his face was too calm, as if he was not interested in Mr. Li's affairs at all, which was really suspicious.

"I found it! His diary!"

The voice was Mr. Feng's. He turned out a notebook from the pillow on the bedroom bed and put it in his hand to show it to everyone.

Because I was too excited, the muscles on my face trembled, just like discovering the New World.

Mrs. Feng stepped on her high heels and walked to Mr. Feng and asked eagerly, "Look, what's written in it?"

Mr. Feng looked through the diary, and everyone circled next to Mr. Feng, waiting for his answer.

"It's said above," Mr. Feng quickly browsed Mr. Li's diary and said as he looked at it. "Mr. Li often feels despised by Mr. Lu because he came to the Lu family. He was bent on proving that he let Mr. Lu look at him with new eyes. He credulously believed his friend's words and invested in loss projects and saved all his savings. Not to mention the loss, he misappropriated public funds. After Mr. Lu found out, Mr. Lu ordered him to fill the hole in the near future, otherwise he would be asked to step down from all the positions in the company, and Mr. Li became murderous to Mr. Lu. His plan is to put a poisonous spider bought at a high price into Mr. Lu's room, so that Mr. Lu can die unexpectedly, and he can also get the inheritance to fill the deficit as soon as possible.