Chapter 135: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 17 [END]

When Xu Meiru left, Lu Shi returned to his room with Fang Xiran today.

Fang Xiran saw Lu Shi coming back today, closed the book and stood up, and asked concernedly, "Why have you been out for so long? Have you seen Xu Meiru?" What did you say to her?"

"Don't worry, she will definitely believe that we are in discord this time." Lu Shi said vowedly today.

Fang Xiran: "Are you so sure? What did you say?"

Lu Shijin glanced at him and hesitated, "Are you sure you want to know?"

Lu Shijin's expression made Fang Xiran make sure that he must not say anything good about himself.

However, curiosity prevailed over everything, and Fang Xiran nodded decisively: "Yes."

"Actually, it's nothing," Lu Shijin rubbed his neck and said lightly. "I'll tell her that you were seriously injured in a car accident and you are just inhumane."

Fang Xiran: "............"

"Don't look at me like that," Lu Shijin explained when he noticed Fang Xiran's murderous eyes. "Isn't I just saying this to help you deceive your stepmother? The reason of inhumanity can definitely make her convinced, and this is still an irreconcilable contradiction. Who can accept asexual marriage?

"You told her that I'm not humane. Ah, bah, you lied to her that I'm inhumane, which is equivalent to telling the world what do you think people will think of me when I go out in the future?" Fang Xiran turned pale with anger. "Is it possible that I have to explain to him that I am humane when I see someone in the future?" Now I finally know what it means to spread rumors and break your leg!"

Lu Shijin curled his lips innocently, lay down on the bed, and said fearlessly, "I'm all for your own good. Forget it if you don't appreciate it. Unexpectedly, you blame me for the other way. If you want to refute the rumor, go to the hospital for an examination tomorrow, and then send the test results to WeChat Moments. Doesn't everyone know that you are not sick?

"Lu Shijin!" Fang Xiran gritted his teeth. This man was really sent by God to torture him, making him love and hate.

Lu Shijin felt that Fang Xiran might want to strangle himself now, took up the quilt to cover his head, blocked the corners of his mouth, and said sullen with a muffled smile, "Then I'm going to bed. If you have anything to do, let me tomorrow. Good night!"

He is so angry!

Fang Xiran covered his chest and felt an arrow shot in his heart, which was stuffy and painful.

No, he has to get the scene back for last night's "accident"!

Fang Xiran took off his pajamas and fell to the ground fiercely. He was about to rush to Lu Shijin, who was hiding in the quilt, so he took a step forward and stopped hesitantly.

If you become a fast gunner again this time, won't the humiliation be washed away forever?

To be safe, you'd better try it yourself first.

Fang Xiran crept into the bathroom, locked the bathroom door, and pounded it for a long time to confirm which golden gun-inant queen he was still. He put on his trousers and came out of the bathroom confidently.

Lu Shi was already lying in bed and was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, he felt Fang Xiran pressing on him and his eyes barely opened a crack, "What are you doing? What time are you not going to bed?

"Don't sleep." Fang Xiran lifted the quilt and unbuttoned Lu Shijin's pajamas buttons. "I have to prove my innocence to you first."

Lu Shijin was confused: "What's white?"