Chapter 30: Bloody Rose [ABO] 5

In the early morning, just after seven rings, the bell tower in the palace rang, and Queen Cassia had woken up from her sleep. She was wearing a luxurious silk nightgown and sat in front of the dresser and was washed by the maid.

Although she is already the mother of an 18-year-old child, Queen Cassia in the mirror is still beautiful.

Pei Yin's appearance largely inherits the advantages of the queen.

In particular, the eyes of the two are the same dark blue, looking like the deep night sky and the vast sea, full of mysterious appeal.

"Ques, Your Highness is looking for a look outside." The maid hurried to inform her.

As soon as Cassia heard that her son came back safely, she couldn't help but be happy. She quickly stood up and said, "Let him in."

Pei Yin soon entered the queen's bedroom and saluted in order first.

Casia stepped back and gave her son a happy hug, "My child, you're finally back. As long as you're okay."

Pei Yin just gently patted his mother on the back and did not respond enthusiastically.

Cassia looked up at Pein, and her blue eyes were full of heartache. "Why haven't you seen you for a few days? Are you haggard so much?"

Pei Yin said lightly, "Because I have been imprisoned in the bloody rose dungeon for a few days, I almost couldn't come back."

Casia was shocked, looked up and down at Payn, and asked excitedly, "How could this happen?" You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, someone sacrificed himself to save me. I'm safe and sound." Pei Yin said, "Mother, I have something to tell you."

Casia pulled Pein on the sofa and asked kindly, "What do you want to say to me?"

"This operation failed because someone betrayed me." Pei Yin said bluntly, "That person is Your Majesty."

Casia opened her eyes slightly and was about to question. Pei Yin interrupted her: "Don't doubt it. I have caught the spy he sent to me, and the spy explained everything."

Cassia turned pale and her breathing suddenly reappropped.

"How did this happen?" Casia muttered in disbelief, "He clearly promised that I would not hurt you. He swore to me..."

Pei Yin sneered and said, "He didn't hurt me with his own hands. He wanted to borrow someone else's hand to get rid of me, so that he would not break his vow to you."

Cassia couldn't believe it. She clutched Pein's hand tightly. "Is there any misunderstanding? I know you've been dissatisfied with him, but for so many years, he has always been very good to you..."

"Mom, are you still unwilling to face the truth?" Pein pulled out his hand coldly, "That spy is Longton. Many people in the Royal Army know him. After I came back, I have returned the man to Nipp. If he hasn't been executed, you can go to Nipp now to ask for someone to ask for help."

Pei Yin said this. Even if Cassia was no longer willing to believe it, she couldn't find an excuse to excuse Nip.

On the one hand, there was a husband and a child on the other. Cassia was at a loss. "How could this happen..."

"Mom, I've always wanted to ask you a question." Pei Yin suddenly stood up and said.

Cassia looked up in a daze and looked at her tall son. Suddenly, she felt panicked for no reason. "What, what?"

"When my father died, I was young, and you didn't tell me a lot of things carefully." Pei Yin looked cold and asked in a low voice, "Later I investigated that when my father was patrolling the south, the propeller of the aircraft encountered a malfunction, so the plane crashed and there was an air crash, right?"