Chapter 27: Bloody Rose [ABO] 2

After listening to the words of the blood lord, the expression on Pei Yin's face became a little incredible.

The big devil grabbed him. Did he just want to enjoy a restricted performance of Alpha and Omega?

Pei Yin's snow-white skin turned red because he felt insulted, and his good self-restraint made the young crown prince think of very limited of the vicious and unpleasant words.

Finally, he just gritted his teeth and cursed, "You devil!"

The blood owl put one hand on his chest, bowed gracefully, and said briskly, "Thank you for your praise."

Pei Yin's face became more and more ugly. He was not good at fighting of words, and it seemed that the blood lord didn't care about his curse at all.

This is simply a demon of humanity and shamelessness.

The blood lord rang his finger, and the wall lamp on the surrounding wall lit up, illuminating the whole secret room.

"Lu Shijin" on the ground has been controlled by the upsurge and began to tear his clothes unconsciously.

The buttons that were originally buttoned neatly buttons on the skirt of the uniform were torn off, and the neckline was open to reveal the white shirt.

Now the buttons of the shirt are also crumbling, and it can be faintly seen that it belongs to Omega's unique snow-white and delicate skin.

The blood lord ignored the undressed puppet and paced leisurely in the cell, and the long cloak hem dragged back and forth on the ground with his movements.

In the dim yellow light, it can be found that the cloak on the blood lord turned out to be pure black, and the complicated rose pattern was embroidered with dark red silk thread, which was mysterious and strange.

The blood lord stood in front of Pein, and his silver eyes behind the mask were full of jokes, "How's it going? Little prince? Did you make a choice?"

"Miding! I will never be at your mercy!"

Pei Yin stared at the blood lord fiercely, and the muscles of his whole body were mobilized, ready to prepare for a life-and-death battle.

Now there is no fourth person here. Pei Yin is confident in his strength. If he single-handedly, he may not lose to the blood lord.

Alpha pheromone is released with a magnificent ocean atmosphere with an irresistible momentum.

If it's Alpha or Omega with low mental strength, I'm afraid I can only kneel to the ground at this moment and can't stand up.

But the blood lord always stood up and did not seem to be affected by Pein pheromones at all.

He just whispered his regret: "I know that you are one of the most powerful Alphas in the empire, with excellent spirits, but your pheromones are useless to me. I advise you not to make unnecessary struggles. On the contrary, you see, this one on the ground looks like you very much.

"Lu Shijin" lay on his back on his back, gasping. The clothes on his chest had been completely torn apart, and his thin chest fluctuated up and down with his breathing.

White snow and red plums, beautiful scenery.

Pei Yin only took a look, and his blood gas rushed straight into his mind, quickly looked away, and converged the pheromones.

He forgot that Lu Shijin is in estrus now. Stimulated by his pheromones, I'm afraid that the symptoms of estrus will only be stronger.

Originally, I wanted to release the pheromone to suppress the blood lord, but I didn't expect that the gains outweighed the losses affected "Lu Shijin".