Chapter 133: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 15

"Broken? What's broken?" Lu Shijin was slightly stunned and thought... No, is he so accurate?

...Isn't that a eunuch?

It won't be that miserable, will it?

"You get up first, can you still go?" Go to bed and lie down. Lu Shijin saw that his expression was so painful, and his heart softened again.

Fang Xiran shook his head and said, "I can't leave, I can't stand up."

Lu Shijin had to bend down to help him up. Fang Xiran leaned most of his body against Lu Shijin and limped his little steps, as if he were afraid of pulling his crotch and limped to the bedside.

Lu Shijin finally helped the man to bed. Fang Xiran lay down, bowed his waist and curled up his legs, as if he were still in pain.

"Does it really hurt?" Lu Shijin wiped his sweat. In view of Fang Xiran's credibility on his side, he asked with half-believingly.

"Of course it hurts," Fang Xiran took a breath. "How hard you did it just now? Don't you know how hard you did it?"

Lu Shijin: "..." That's really big, almost the strength to breastfeed.

"I'll call an ambulance 120. Maybe I can still be rescued." Lu Shijin took out his mobile phone and was about to dial. Fang Xiran interrupted him, "Don't..."

Lu Shijin looked at him suspiciously: "What's wrong? Doesn't it hurt?"

Fang Xiran buried most of his face in the pillow and said sullenly, "It's disgrace. I don't want to be known."

"What are you afraid of humiliation?" Lu Shijin said, "Don't worry, if something goes wrong, I will be responsible."

"Wait a minute," Fang Xiran raised his hand and grabbed Lu Shijin's arm. "Wor... You can help me see if it's broken first. If it's not serious, there is no need to alarm the ambulance. After all... I'm also half a public figure. If I go to the hospital, it will be rumored..."

Fang Xiran didn't say the rest, and Lu Shijin also knew what he meant.

"The son of the richest man was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night, but it was because the bed was too fierce that the eggs were broken!"

Lu Shijin can imagine what the headlines will be in the social news tomorrow. Don't be a human after it really wants to spread to Fang Xiran.

"Okay, let me show you first." Lu Shijin frowned, "Can you take off your own trousers?"

Fang Xiran shook his head again, "No, my legs can't move."

Lu Shijin hesitated for a moment and accepted his fate to untie his belt. When he unbuttoned the belt, his movements paused and looked up at Fang Xiran. "Fang Xiran, aren't you lying to me again this time, are you?" If I know you deliberately betrayed miserablely, you will die!"

Fang Xiran closed his eyes and his voice was dull: "Let you see for yourself and you will know if I'm selling miserably."

Lu Shijin snorted coldly, took off Fang Xiran's trousers, followed by the man's black boxers, lowered his head and studied them carefully.

It seems that... the size is really different. It can't be broken. The swelling is really swollen.

Men are most empathetic in this regard. Lu Shijin couldn't help tightening his crotch when he saw Fang Xiran's tragic situation.

Although Fang Xiran deserves it, it is still a little unhumane to let him bear the unbearable pain of life. After all, he is not under him who does bad things. The balls are innocent.