Chapter 16: Genius Painter 16

Lu Shijin didn't have classes all day on Saturday. Huo Lian still went to the company and didn't have time to accompany him. He nestled alone in the apartment to play games.

It was almost the afternoon to make an appointment with Huo Qi, and Lu Shijin got up from the sofa today.

He rubbed his messy hair like a chicken coop, went to the mirror and began to tidy himself up.

In fact, the original owner is no worse than Ruan Siheng.

However, Huo Qi has not replaced Ruan Siheng in Huo Qi's mind for three years for two reasons.

First, the personality is not pleasant. The humble you are in your relationship, the less the other party will take you seriously.

People have the mentality of offending cheapness. The more you can't get it, the more you think about it. Huo Qi has been thinking about Ruan Siheng for so many years, which is nothing more than that's why.

And he is used to flattering his original owner carefully. There are many such people around him, so he naturally disdains him.

Second, I don't know how to make good use of my advantages and tie a man's heart.

After washing his hair and drying his hair, Lu Shijin casually grabbed his hair twice and got a hairstyle.

The handsome man in the mirror is handsome, and his skin is fair and blown and broken, just like opening a level 10 filter.

Lu Shi smiled evilly in the mirror.

With his face, when he stood at the door of the bar, I didn't know how many beautiful women wanted to talk up.

Even Huo Lian, who is as hard-hearted, can handle it. Are you afraid he can't handle a Huo Qi?

After washing up, Lu Shijin was about to open the bathroom door and go to the cloakroom to change clothes.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Huo Lian leaning his hands around the chest and leaning on the door, which almost scared Lu Shijin.

"When did you come back? Why do you stand here with a word?"

Lu Shijin patted his chest and looked damned. Huo Lian was a workaholic. It's only 5 p.m. Is he off work early?

"It's well packed. I'm going to see what my old lover should look like." Huo Lian did not answer Lu Shijin's question. Instead, Lu Shijin was detailed at the top and bottom, and commented on it, "Are you applying something on your face? So white?"

Lu Shijin smelled a sour smell again, but he rushed out and ignored Huo Lian's nerves.

"I just applied water and lotion. I didn't apply anything else. I've always been so white."

Huo Lian entered the cloakroom when he landed, and his immortal appearance leaned against the door to see Lu Shijin changing his clothes.

Lu Shijin didn't twist it now. Under Huo Lian's gaze, he generously took off only one pair of underwear left.

Then pick up the clothes in front of the wardrobe and ask Huo Lian for his opinion.

"Do I look better in white or blue? Shirt or sweatshirt?

Huo Lian said indifferently, "I think you look the best when you don't wear anything."

Stinky hooligan.

Lu Shijin turned his head and smiled at Huo Lian, "I'm afraid it won't work. We're going to eat western food with him. My clothes are not neat and I can't get in."

Huo Lian pulled the corners of his mouth coldly, didn't say anything, and the air pressure seemed to be a little lower.

Lu Shijin didn't realize it and casually took a pair of sweatshirts and jeans.