Chapter 78: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 4

"What? Don't you want to?" Lu Shijin saw that Lin Yongnian was unhappy and shook the fan unhappily. "That means that what you just said was lying to me. I hate others lying to me the most. I'm going to tell the emperor's brother, let him punish you!"

"Your Majesty, please be angry! Slaves are not unwilling!" Lin Yongnian quickly knelt down, "The slave was moved by the prince's kindness. It was too surprising. I didn't calm down all of a sudden!"

"Then you want to?" Lu Shi closed the fan today, "Okay! I'm going to ask the emperor's brother to serve you in my house.

"Your Majesty!" Lin Yongnian still wanted to find an excuse to refuse, but Lu Shi didn't give him a chance at all. He strode out of the court and went to Yong'an Palace.

It's time for dinner. Lu Shi has arrived at Yong'an Palace today and has begun to pass on food.

According to the rules, the minister cannot sit at the same table with the emperor, so there are several other cases at the dining table, which is Lu Shijin's seat.

Lu Shijin stretched his neck and counted it. There were more than 20 dishes on the table, which were all eaten by the emperor alone.

Li Chong liked a dish. He raised his finger and had a little eunuch who tasted the meal and tried the poison first. When he confirmed that it was not okay, he would take it on the plate and served it for Li Chong to enjoy.

Li Chong ate slowly, and he didn't say that Lu Shijin could eat together. The room was full of food and aroma, but Lu Shijin could only look at it blindly.

If you eat so much food alone, you are not afraid to die! Lu Shijin scolded Li Chong's countless dog emperors in his heart, so he was a little relieved.

Li Chong glanced in the direction of Lu Shijin, and the little greedy cat looked at the royal meals with all colors, fragrance and fragrance on the table. It seemed that he was so greedy that his saliva was about to flow down.

Li Chong hooked the corners of his mouth and finally pointed mercifully to the three dishes that Lu Shijin was staring at for the longest time, motioning the little eunuch to bring it to Lu Shijin's table.

Lu Shijin finally waited for his rations and wrinkled his nose to Li Chong. You have a conscience.

He picked up the chopsticks and was about to start. The little eunuch who served the dishes hurriedly reminded him, "Prince Ning, the emperor gave me the food. You have to get up first to thank you."

Shit, there are so many rules for eating. The ancients were troublesome!

Lu Shi got up reluctantly and saluted his kindness: "Brother, thank you, Lord Longen!"

Li Chong waved his hand and said, "Sit down. Tell me what else you want."

Lu Shijin sat down, took two chopsticks and tasted it. Suddenly, his eyebrows were dancing. The royal chef was the imperial chef. The dishes he made tasted better than he had eaten before!

Or everyone wants to be emperor? This treatment! That's great! Hey, why didn't he dress up as emperor?

Lu Shijin took a deep white and delicious chicken soup, licked his lips and said, "Brother Emperor, you eat alone every day. With so many dishes, can you finish eating?"

Li Chong had finished eating, and the little eunuch brought him a cup of black tea to relieve his food.

Li Chong picked up the teacup, skimmed it with the lid of the teacup and stroked it. He took a sip, and then said leisurely, "What, what do you think?"

"Why don't you come to eat with the emperor's brother every day in the future?" Lu Shi said happily today.

"You..." Li Chong stopped talking again, "You came to me to play the autumn wind, didn't you?" The prince eats tens of thousands of households. There is not enough food for you in the prince's mansion. Do you want to come to me to beg for food?"