Chapter 111: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 15

Lin Junchen grinded in front of the bronze mirror all night when he landed. On several occasions, Lu Junchen wanted to ask Lin Junchen why he had no memory of daylight, but the next time he was interrupted by Lin Junchen when he opened his mouth.

The teenager tossed so hard that in the end, Lu Shijin even had a hoarse voice and didn't even have the strength to speak.

He forgot how it ended, and how Lin Junchen helped him clean up and take him back to bed.

When I opened my eyes again, it was the early morning of the second day, and it was bright.

Lin Junchen was no longer on the couch. Lu Shijin got up and looked out habitually, but found that Lin Junchen was standing in front of the bronze mirror, staring straight at the bronze mirror in a daze.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Shi's voice came out today, and his voice was still hoarse with the indulgence and no retreat last night, which sounded a different smell in the morning.

Lin Junchen turned his face to look at him. Somehow, Lin Junchen's face was strangely red, and his eyes were a little scarlet, as if he had been greatly stimulated.

Lu Shijin felt something was wrong. He put on his coat and walked to Lin Junchen and looked at the bronze mirror. There was nothing on the yellow mirror except for the two of them.

Then why is Lin Junchen like this?

Lu Shi looked at Lin Junchen puzzledly and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Lin Junchen raised anger between his eyebrows and stared silently. Now, he only took four words from the cracks of his teeth for a long time: "Wildness, lewdness, shameless!"

Lu Shijin: "?????"

If you look carefully at the expression of the person in front of you, the expression of the angry daughter-in-law who seems to have been lighted by the bully will not appear on Lin Junchen or Mu Cang's face.

Oh, it turned out to be Zhou Xueyuan.

"Uncle, it turned out to be you. Good morning." Lu Shijin stretched out his waist lazily, walked to the face washer, washed his face, "Is it mast and shameless to talk about me?" This hat is too big. Please forgive my disciples for not being able to accept it.

Zhou Xueyuan should have just woken up. She only wears underwear, and her hair has time to comb in the future. People who have always paid attention to neatness and moderation rarely have been as untidy as now.

"You nine-tailed foxes are promiscuous by nature. They like to collect men's yang qi to nourish themselves. Don't think I don't know." Zhou Xueyuan said coldly, "You pester Junchen, but to satisfy your personal desires. Junchen will build a road in the future. I will never watch you break Junchen."

"I'll take him bad? Uncle, you can't take a look at me too much. Lu Shijin shook the drops of water on his hand, picked up the handkerchief on the clip, wiped his face, and sneered, "How can you be sure that Lin Junchen was not born like this?" The disciple you value is actually a small embryo. He has been greedy for his eldest brother for a long time. You don't know how happy the little brother is when he is with me.

"Who said I didn't know!" Zhou Xueyuan glanced at the bronze mirror again and blushed. She didn't know if it was angry or something else. She roared, "Shameless!"

Lu Shi felt more and more strange when he saw this. Why did Zhou Xueyuan blush as soon as he saw the mirror? Is there anything special about this bronze mirror?

But he went to see it. There was nothing in the mirror.

Lu Shijin walked back to the front of the bronze mirror, carefully looked at the picture in the mirror, and asked Zhou Xueyuan, "What do you see in the mirror?"