Chapter 36: Bloody Rose [ABO] 11

The morning after Lu Shijin was taken away from the Lu family, Prime Minister Lu looked all over the Lu family and didn't find his son.

Lu Shi did not leave a single explanation today, just like human evaporation. Prime Minister Lu was so anxious that he almost didn't go to the police station to report the crime.

Before long, the news came from the palace that His Majesty the King invited Master Lu to visit the palace and asked the Prime Minister to be safe and not to be irritable.

Whether he is a guest or abducted, how can the resourceful Prime Minister Lu not know?

However, if the other party is the king, even if he has resentment, he can only hold back.

After a few days, it was almost the day when the new king ascended the throne.

The palace sent another person to the Lu family to inform the Prime Minister that Lu Shi had now promised to marry His Majesty as the queen.

The wedding ceremony between the king and the queen will be held together with the accession ceremony. Please prepare in advance.

Prime Minister Lu was shocked at first. Didn't his son refuse to be the queen before?

Why did you suddenly change your mind now?

Was there any inhuman abuse in the palace and forced to agree?

Prime Minister Lu is very kind to love his son and is very worried about Lu Shi's current situation.

Although if Lu Shi could become the queen of the empire, the Lu family followed suit, he did not want his son to be forced.

Just as he was going to enter the palace to ask for a meeting with the king, Lu Shi returned to the Lu family safely.

"Why are you back?" Prime Minister Lu was both surprised and happy.

Lu Shijin seemed to have gone through a sleepless battle for a few days and nights. As soon as he got home, he returned to his room and fell on the bed.

"Why can't I come back?"

Prime Minister Lu asked strangely, "Your Majesty, how can you come back?"

Lu Shi recalled what Pei Yin said before he released him out of the palace.

"Honey, I'll let you go home and prepare for our wedding, but don't think about running away. Don't forget that your other body is with me. Maupor is also in my hands. If you have the idea you shouldn't have, you should know the consequences."

Oh, the threat of red fruit.

"He was willing to let me come back because I was sure I wouldn't dare to escape." Lu Shijin said ably, "I have a handle in his hand."

Prime Minister Lu was even more curious: "What's the handle?"

Lu Shijin looked up at his cheap father, "Father, you have been in officialdom for so many years. Why don't you understand a truth?"

"Ah?" Prime Minister Lu is inexplicable.

Lu Shijin said quietly, "The more you know, the faster you die."

Prime Minister Lu was furious and slapped his son, "The stinky boy's wings are hard, right?" How dare I talk to you like this!"

"You fight," Lu Shijin lay upright. He didn't want to resist or have no strength to resist. "You'd better hurt me, so that I don't have to marry Pei Yin."

Prime Minister Lu, who had just raised his hand, was really hesitant to shoot the second time.

Yes, my son is about to become queen. Maybe he will meet in the future. He will salute his son in turn, but he can't break it.