Chapter 88: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 14 [END]

"How long will Lin Yongnian's Yirong card fail?" Lu Shizhu grabbed a horse from the street and rushed to the shore where the flower boat docked, asking 711.

711: "There is still one hour left to automatically remove it."

The Yirong card has a bug, which cannot remove the effect remotely. If it exceeds the distance, you can only wait for the card to expire, and the Yirong person will return to its original appearance.

Lu Shijin cursed, "Fuck it."

If Li Chong saves Lin Yongnian as him, Lin Yongnian will definitely take advantage of Li Chong's unpreparedness, which in turn will be detrimental to Li Chong.

Lu Shi couldn't help regretting why he gave Lin Yongnian more than this move. He should not be kind and soft-hearted and throw the dog directly off the boat!

711 Seeing that Lu Shi was out of breath now, he couldn't bear to breathe: "Master, don't worry yet. Shall we go to the rescuer first?"

Lu Shijin decisively vetoed: "No, Lin Yongnian is at his end. What if he provoke him, what if he hits the idea of ending with Li Chong?"

Fortunately, Li Chong still has an effect on Lin Yongnian, and Lin Yongnian is not bad for Li Chong now.

Unfortunately, the system can only play an auxiliary role and can't do anything that hurts any character in the plot, otherwise Lu Shijin wouldn't have to have such a headache.

He rode out for a while, just passing through the back alley of the Ningjun Palace.

Zhu Rui, who was appointed as a guard by Lu Shijin that day, happened to go out and go back to his house. He hasn't entered the door yet. He was seen by Lu Shijin at a glance.

Lu Shijin's spiritual light flashed, and Le Ma stopped, pointed at Zhu Rui with a whip, "Xiao Ruizi!"

Zhu Rui turned around and saw that the master called him. He quickly walked over and greeted him: "Your Majesty, what's wrong with calling a slave?"

Lu Shijin: "How have you been studying martial arts with your master recently?"

Zhu Rui scratched his head and said, "The master said that the slaves are talented and suitable for practicing martial arts, but the slaves haven't learned it yet. The master simply taught slave a few tricks..."

"Will you kill people?" Lu Shijin impatienced to interrupt Zhu Rui's words and asked in a low voice, "Do you dare to kill people?"

Zhu Rui was stunned. He looked up and looked coldly at Jin Sen when he landed in disbelief. Finally, he found that the prince in front of him at this time, the prince he saw only knew how to play at peacetime, looked different.

Lu Shijin sat high on the horse's back, looking cold and dark, and his eyes were full of awe-inspiring atmosphere of looking down on the world.

"I have been raising soldiers for a thousand days. I need you to kill someone for me now. Do you dare?"

Lu Shijin thought that Zhu Rui was in the original plot, but later the god of war had a man who was brave enough to pass.

Although Zhu Rui is young now, since ancient times, Lu Shi can't find a better helper for the moment, so he can only bet on Zhu Rui.

Judging from the current situation, I'm afraid Li Chong has been resisted by Lin Yongnian.

If he wants to find the forbidden guard to rescue him, I'm afraid it will infuriate Lin Yongnian. Lu Shijin intends to pretend to negotiate with Lin Yongnian alone, and then arrange Zhu Rui to hide in the dark and wait for the opportunity.