Chapter 143: Survival at the End of the World 7

Lu Shijin understood Xiang Ting's eyes. Obviously, this guy wanted to date him again.

Although Lu Shijin does not reject Xiang Ting or sex, and he and Xiang Ting have slept twice, Xiang Ting has never shown any thoughts about Lu Shijin.

Is it because you have sex with him just to be stronger to protect others? Lu Shijin can't accept this reason. He doesn't like the feeling of being used as a tool.

"Xing, in your opinion, is sex so casual?" Lu Shijin looked ahead and asked faintly, "Am I such a casual person?" Whoever I am willing to sleep with him?"

Xiang Ting frowned. Just thinking about Lu Shijin sleeping with others, his anger rose uncontrollably. He would never allow this to happen.

Xiang Ting said in a low voice, "No, of course I don't think so."

"The first time is to save people, the second time you said it was to help me improve the physique of others who touched me. This time you said you should be stronger and protect others." Lu Shijin glanced at Ting slightly, with disappointment in his eyes, "Every time there is a good reason, but every reason is unreasonable, which is not what I want to hear most. Xiang Ting, I can't accept emotionless sex, which will make me feel that I'm no different from animals.

After listening to him, Xiang Ting's heart seemed to have been stabbed by a needle, and his face turned white.

Because of shame, because I feel ashamed.

Yes, they are not lovers, not even sex friends.

Xiang Ting has never been in love, but in the past, college roommates all had girlfriends, and they often went out to open rooms with their girlfriends. In their words, they applauded for love in the depths of love.

Emotional sex is called love, and emotionless sex is the same as an animal in nature that has to obey instinctive desires in order to reproduce offspring.

Xiang Ting, they are not close to you. Why do you ask others to sacrifice themselves again and satisfy your selfish desires again and again?

You are so mean!

"I'm sorry, I'm abrupt," Xiang Ting lowered his head, clenched his fists to death, and his nails were deeply embedded in the palm of his hand, punishing myself with pain. "When I didn't say what I just said, I'm really sorry."

Hearing Ting's apology, Lu Shijin not only did not feel good, but also a nameless fire came out.

Does he want to hear an apology? When will this fool see through his heart?! He is so angry!

Xiang Ting was immersed in his spit on himself. Lu Shijin was too lazy to talk to him. On the way back, neither of them spoke to each other again.

Back on the mountain, it was already noon. Tang Qin, Su Ling and Lin Dong had already picked herbs in the mountain and waited for them in the cave.

"Brother Xiang, Brother Lu, you are back! Come and eat. I've gained a lot today. Tang Qin also caught a wild rabbit. It should have a genetic mutation, about the size of a fox. Let's eat roast rabbit meat at noon!" Su Ling happily waved to the two people standing in front of the cave, but after the two approached, Su Ling found that their expressions were very solemn and couldn't help asking with concern, "What's wrong with you?" Why is this expression? What happened?"

Tang Qin and Lin Dong were roasting rabbit meat on fire and laughing. Hearing this, they stopped talking. Tang Qin looked at Lu Shijin and Xiang Ting, but they came in. They didn't see Du Jiang, and saw that there was something wrong with their expression. Suddenly, there was a bad feeling in their hearts, and their smile slowly solidified on their faces.