Chapter 6: Genius Painter 6

After drinking in the bar last night, Lu Shijin forgot how he went home with Huo Lian, how he stripped up himself, and slept in a bed with Huo Lian.

But he quickly adapted to the current environment. When he came, he would settle down.

Huo Lian hasn't woken up yet. Lu Shijin got out of bed today and went to the bathroom carelessly.

711 chattered about last night.

"What did you and Huo Lian talk in the bar after I left last night?"

"It's nothing, just gossip."

In fact, Huo Lian's nature is colder than Lu Shijin thought. Most of them are Lu Shijin taking the initiative to find a topic to talk about.

It's rare for Huo Lian to occasionally give a "huh" and "oh".

"Then why did you go home with Huo Lian?"

"Forget it, I drank the alcohol."

711 wanted to stop for a while and asked carefully, "Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with him?"

Lu Shi squeezed a piece of shower gel into the palm of his hand and wiped it on himself expressionlessly.

"I'm sure and sure."

711 didn't believe it: "How are you sure? Don't you drink alcohol?"

Lu Shijin snorted coldly, "I have no trace on my body. My waist is not sore and my legs are not numb. What can happen?"

711 breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"What a fart." Lu Shijin wiped his face and said, "I remember that in Huo Lian's character introduction, the sexual orientation is male, right?"

711: "Yes, is it swollen?"

Lu Shijin: "Then I'm a white-skinned, beautiful, long legs and thin waist. How can he not be greedy for my body and sleep without touching me?"

After a pause, he added, "I still take off only a pair of underwear left. Am I not very charming enough?"

"How come!" 711 is very popular. "The charm of the host shines everywhere, and I can't open my eyes!"

"Ha ha." Lu Shijin washed off the foam on his body and picked up a bath towel around the key part. "That's why Huo Lian can't do it."

711: "...There is a possibility."

"By the way, has the original owner had a relationship with Huo Qi?"

Lu Shijin walked to the washstand and looked in the mirror.

Collagen-filled cheeks are a little red with hot air, and the eyelashes are wet, which makes peach blossom eyes more moist and energetic.

The red lips are slightly open, and there is a full lip ball in the middle of the upper lip, which is a little tempting innocence.

No matter how you look at it, it is all criminal features.

711 Answered truthfully: "No."

Lu Shijin's eyebrows shook: "???? Can't the Huo family men do it? Are you sure they don't have any familial hereditary hidden diseases?

711: "No! Because Ruan Siheng is the hero, and most of the audience now prefer to have each other's CP personality, Huo Qi can only regard the original owner as a spiritual partner and not have a substantive relationship with the original owner. He has only to keep you as Ruan Siheng."

Lu Shijin sneered. It turned out that he was not attractive enough, but because he did not have the protagonist's aura, so naturally he couldn't be loved by everyone like the protagonist.

Affectionate Male Supporting Role Prefers God Unfolds [ Quick Wear ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara