Chapter 8: Genius Painter 8

Huo Lian's words made other people who heard it look at each other in consternation.

Does the caddie call Huo Lian "uncle" from generation to generation?

Obviously, it doesn't look a few years old. What kind of generation is it?

A group of human spirits can understand it with a little thought.

There is only one person in the world who can call this second young master of the Huo family "uncle".

Isn't it Huo Qi, the future prince of the Huo family?

Who would this boy be from Huo Qi?

Everyone's eyes at Lu Shijin suddenly became complicated.

Although it's dressed as a caddie, it's really good-long. That handsome face is simply a man, a man, a young and a bitch!

It is reasonable to be liked by Huo Qi.

Mr. Chen stared at Lu Shijin suspiciously for a while, and suddenly smiled disdainfully.

"Huo Lian, don't fool me! Who doesn't know that the young master of the Huo family is the most clean in this circle? You can't just pull someone over and say what's wrong with him, thinking that we will believe it and throw dirty water on him?"

Huo Lian raised his eyebrows lightly: "It's your business to believe it or not."

Mr. Chen asked Lu Shijin again, "Do you know Huo Qi?"

Lu Shijin frowned, his expression was very entangled, and gently pulled Huo Lian's sleeve.

Huo Lian turned his head and glanced at him, "Do whatever you want."

Lu Shijin shook his head and said pitifully, "No, he won't let me mention my relationship with him."

Huo Lian looked at Mr. Chen with a smile, "Do you hear me? Someone won't let him say, can't Mr. Chen get through a child?"

The corners of Mr. Chen's mouth sank, stared at Huo Lian fiercely, and shook his hand away.

Although the caddie suits his appetite in all aspects, it would rather be trusted than nothing.

If the other party is really Huo Qi's person, he must not touch it.

He can not pay attention to Huo Lian, but hs. can't afford to offend Huo Qi.

"Thank you for lifting my siege." Lu Shijin whispered to Huo Lian, "This is the second time you have helped me. Thank you very much."

"It's okay. Since Huo Qi is your boyfriend, I should take care of you."

Huo Lian turned the corners of lips when he looked. He wanted to make an elder's kind smile.

However, he usually seldom laughs, and his expression management is not in place. In Lu Shijin's eyes, it is similar to sneer.

Lu Shijin swallowed his saliva and complained to 711, "I think he is still good-catching when he doesn't laugh. His smile is so infiltrating. I always feels that his back is chilly."

711: "So what exactly do you want to do when you approach him?"

Lu Shijin: "I can't tell you yet, but don't worry, I won't bother Huo Qi and his concubine."

711: I believe in your evil! Bad old man is very bad.jpg

When others were far away, Huo Lian asked Lu Shijin coldly, "Are you really a caddie here?"

Lu Shi nodded quickly.

A doubt flashed in Huo Lian's eyes: "Why, you're with Huo Qi. Will he still let you go out to work to make money?"