Chapter 14: Genius Painter 14

At the end of the countdown on the screen, Lu Shijin immediately took the wooden warehouse off his shoulder, skillfully picked up the wooden warehouse in his posture, and stared at the screen attentively.

Although he and Huo Lian are facing two different screens, they are playing the same game, and the two of them are teammates.

There are 25 enemies opposite, so it is impossible to have as many people killed.

As soon as Lu Shijin entered the map, he met two enemies head-on. He skillfully hid behind the bunker, set up a gun and shot each, and the gun shot the head.

The scoreboard number at the top of the screen has become 2:0.

Lu Shijin found the feel, confidently hooked his lower lip and glanced at Huo Lian.

"Mr. Huo, we were all playing pediatrics just now, and now it's an adult game. You seem to work hard."

As soon as the words fell, Huo Lian was caught fire from three enemies. Huo Lian calmly hid behind the wall calmly and solved the trouble with the cover of a grenade.

The score suddenly changed to 2:3.

Huo Lian did not squint, manipulated the character forward, and said calmly, "If you have the ability to show your words, it's better to find the enemy. There are still 20 left. There are not many opportunities left for you."

Lu Shijin realized that Huo Lian might really be a master in playing games, and now he did not dare to be careless and threw himself into the game with a spirit of 120,000 points.

Whether you win or not is a trivial matter. Whether you can take the initiative in your hand is the key.

Because both of them took the winner seriously, the game was once white-hot, and the score on the screen was glued to death. It has been repeating the picture of one or two heads leading the lead, but was quickly chased.

"Dorn, little assistant, isn't Huo Lian a senior management of the company? Why is playing games so good? Did he use all his working hours to play video games?" Lu Shijin searched for the last enemy on the map while complaining with 711.

711: "According to the character, Huo Lian was a bad teenager who had been in junior high school for a period of time. He had nothing to fight and skip class. He wanted to attract his father's attention."

Lu Shijin sneered: "He want to use this method to win attention. It's really a child's behavior. No wonder. After all, he's young, and still believe that rich families have such fairy tales of family affection."

711 didn't follow the way down, kindly reminded: "There are still four enemies left on the map, and Huo Lian is 3 points ahead of you."

The score is 12:9 now, that is to say, Lu Shijin must kill all the next four NPCs to win the game. You can't lose a head.

Lu Shijin and Huo Lian both carefully searched for the battlefield in the game to find the positions of the four enemies.

Maybe even God is helping Lu Shijin. Lu Shijin first found the four enemies stuck in the corner like headless flies.

"Look with wide eyes, the play is about to be staged."

Lu Shijin's character jumped into the container box in a few steps, took out a grenade from his back pocket, pulled off the pull-on ring, and threw it down. The smoke filled the gunpowder blocked the screen--

Game over!

Lu Shijin whistled: "13 to 12, I'm sorry, Mr. Huo, I won this game."

Huo Lian put down his gun. Although he lost, his demeanor remained undiminished.