Chapter 127: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 9

Fang and Lu families set the marriage of Fang Xiran and Lu Shijin three months later. Towards the end of the year, the Fang family will announce Fang Xiran's marriage.

It has been almost two months since he woke up from bed, but Fang Xiran's memory has not recovered. Fortunately, except for his temper becoming a little strange than before, he was not affected.

Fang Chen tried to let him start dealing with some company affairs. Fang Xiran did a good job, which reassured Fang Chen a lot.

Fang Chen was relieved, but Xu Meiru, who had a ghost in her heart, couldn't sleep at night.

She has always doubted whether Fang Xiran has amnesia. If it is true amnesia, it's okay. If it is fake amnesia, then Fang Xiran definitely knows something and deliberately acts.

So she found an excuse to trick Fang Zhuoer to help him knock and test Fang Xiran several times, but nothing was tempted, and Fang Xiran's performance was watertight.

But sometimes, the more true it is, the more fake it is.

Xu Meiru also understood that it was not Fang Xiran who lost her memory at night, but Fang Xiran.

As long as Fang Xiran is still alive, she can't rest assured.

Xu Meiru secretly planned to find an opportunity to start again, and this time, she will never give him a second chance to escape.

Fang Xiran's physical condition was ready to go to work in the company. Fang Chen was a little worried about Fang Xiran alone, so he arranged for Lu Shijin to be Fang Xiran's assistant to accompany him to and from work every day, comparing Lu Shijin's salary with the vice president of the company.

After Fang Xiran heard about it, when he saw the landing, he said contemptuously, "What ability do you have to get the vice president's salary? Usually, you can't even do such a small thing as delivering tea and water. I'm afraid our company's cleaning aunts do better than you."

Lu Shi is now used to Fang Xiran's poisonous tongue. If he wants to treat such a person, he must show shameless ability and make him speechless.

Lu Shijin helped the man finish wearing a tie face to face, patted the man's suit, looked at him and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't get your salary for nothing. I have any ability, and I will know in the future. Besides, you haven't done it. How do you know that I can't do it without your company's cleaning aunt?"

Fang Xiran: "..."

"Do you want to try it?" Lu Shijin drew a circle on Fang Xiran's chest with his index finger, with some hints.

Fang Xiran stepped back and stared at Lu Shijin as if he had been offended. "You think beautifully. I can't touch one of your fingers. Give up."

Lu Shi's eyebrows moved, oh, it's so ruthless.

Very good, man. You succeeded in arousing my desire to conquer.

Lu Shijin put away his smile and said aggrievedly, "When we get married, can you even fail to fulfill the obligations of husband and wife?" Honey, where did I do something that dissatisfied you? You don't like me so much?"

I don't know when Lu Shijin's name has changed from "Under Fang" to "Husband".

Fang Xiran corrected him several times, but Lu Shi has repeatedly taught him. Over time, Fang Xiran was too lazy to mention it again and followed him.

Every time he hears Lu Shijin call him "Housband", Fang Xiran always has an indescribing palpitation.

Fang Xiran unnaturally curled his face, tightened his tie, and said drily, "If you go to the company, you have to call Mr. Fang, not your husband."