Chapter 148: Survival at the End of the World 12

Lin Dong turned into Du Jiang's glasses and commanded Du Jiang to drive the others back to the base, while Lu Shijin and Xiang Ting followed them and drove all the way back.

Although it's a little risky to do this, it's unexpected to hit the surname Gu.

Two groups of people rushed slowly. Finally, before the sun went down the next day, Lin Dong and Du Jiang returned to the base.

Lu Shijin and Xiang Ting were afraid of attracting sentry attention, parked the car far away, and then walked to the vicinity of the base to ambush outside, waiting for the news of Lin Dong.

It was not until the middle of the moon that Du Jiang was seen appear at the gate of the base, but there was a rule prohibiting him from going out at night in the base, and the guards did not allow him to go out.

Du Jiang and the guard argued for a while, and the guard still resolutely refused to let go. Du Jiang was ashamed and angry and raised the volume to satirize the guard: "Isn't it a gatekeeper? What's great? Take the chicken feather as an arrow. I'm doing things for Mr. Gu, which delayed my business. You can wait for Mr. Gu to settle accounts with you later!"

No matter how much Du Jiang grinds his mouth, the guard is still unmoved, and performs his duties faithfully, Du Jiang has no hope of going out. He turned around and left.

As soon as Du Jiang left, Lu Shi, who was ambushed in the dark, also left today, signaling Ting to follow him.

"Let's go and find Lin Dong."

Xiang Ting asked puzzledly, "Where can I find it?"

"Didn't you hear what Du Jiang just said?" Lu Shi asked with a smile.

Xiang Ting was still inexplicably: "I heard, so what?"

Lu Shijin: "When he spoke, he deliberately said it very loudly. Obviously, it was to let us hear it, which particularly aggravated the tone of the word 'the back', so I guess he should have instructed us to go around the back to find him."

Xiang Ting suddenly realized that he had to admire Lu Shijin's wit, "So it is."

Lu Shijin urged, "Let's go. Hurry up. I'm afraid Du Jiang will be suspected."

The two acted cautiously and quietly circled behind the base. Of course, there were guards behind them, but they were not as strict as in the front. The two guards of the gate even took a boring nap.

Although far apart, Lu Shijin, who has excellent eyesight, still found the fence at a glance. Du Jiang, standing in a hiding place, carefully leaned towards Du Jiang's position while paying attention to avoiding the scanned searchlight.

When Du Jiang was found, the three of them stood across the fence. Lu Shijin lowered his voice and asked, "How's it going?" Have you seen Gu's surname?

Du Jiang, who was manipulated by Lin Dong, said, "After coming back, several of us went to Mr. Gu to resurrectate and told him that our actions had been discovered by you. Xiang Ting called us back, but Mr. Gu did not say how to deal with you next."

"Don't say it?" Lu Shijin was slightly surprised, looked at Xiang Ting, and said without trust, "Will he let us go so easily?"

Du Jiang said, "I don't know what he thinks, but I think he seems to have more important things to deal with. He sent us out without saying a few words."

"What's more important?" Lu Shijin frowned vigilantly and thought that Gu didn't look like a person who didn't achieve his goal and easily gave up. Could he have any other tricks to deal with them? What will it be?

Lu Shijin: "Brother Dong, I have to ask you to inquire again. What's up to do with Gu's surname?"

"OK, you can wait here. I'll come as soon as I go." Lin Dong agreed happily. Anyway, he could only see Du Jiang in the eyes of others, so there was no danger to him, and Lin Dong became bold.