Chapter 71: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 8

Wang Qili knocked on the door of the bathroom outside for a long time, but there was no reply inside. What's more strange is that the door was locked from the inside. Wang Qili felt strange no matter what he thought.

But with his IQ, it is impossible to think that Jin Jingyao, who is bent on hooking up, is now hooking with his boyfriend Lu Shijin.

He hesitated at the door for a moment and realized that although the bathroom door could not be opened, it was none of his business, so he was no longer struggling to open the door.

Jin Jingyao and Lu Shijin went out. He sat alone and didn't know anyone, and no one paid attention to him. He was so bored.

I waited for these two people to come back, so I came out to find someone.

Wang Qiqi thought for a moment and decided to call Jin Jingyao first to ask where others were.

The phone was dialed, and it was all connected, but Wang Inspirational waited until the prompt tone became blind, and did not wait for Jin Jingyao to answer the phone.

At the same time, in the compartment of the bathroom, Lu Shijin was turned over to the wall by Jin Jingyao, and the casual trousers had loosened to his knees.

However, Jin Jingyao's clothes were neat. Except for the zipper opening, there was no fold in the clothes under his body.

But after all, this is just a bathroom. Things between men and men are far more troublesome than between men and women.

There is nothing on hand that can help leap slippery. Although Jin Jingyao has reached the limit of patience, he dares not mess around.

Lu Shijin was strictly required by the man behind him to put his legs together like standing in a military posture, and asked him to support his hands on the wall without leaning forward.

Lu Shijin did what he asked for. Because he was facing Jin Jingyao, he couldn't see the look on the man's face.

But from a thick breath in his ear, it can be recognized that Jin Jingyao has been addicted to it and can't extricate himself.

"Your mobile phone is shaking. Someone called you."

Compared with Jin Jingyao's confusion, Lu Shi is much calmer today. Even after hearing the vibration of Jin Jingyao's mobile phone in his pockets, he also reminded him kindly.

"Not he." Jin Jingyao pinched his waist when he landed and realized that the goblin had not been brought into the whirlpool of love at all by him. The man's dignity was greatly hit, gritted his teeth and said hard.

Lu Shijin looked sideways at him, "What if it's important?"

What is more important than what is now.

Jin Jingyao repatted Lu Shijin's back and punished him for his lack of concentration.

"Will Wang Qial find you and call me?" Lu Shi now tilted his head and conjected about himself.

Jin Jingyao was so angry that he directly opened his mouth and bit Lu Shijin's earlobe and warned in a low voice, "Can you concentrate?"

Lu Shijin smiled softly and said, "It's cool that you're not me. I've already cooperated with you very well. Do you still need me to pretend to be intoxicated to make you satisfied?"

Jin Jingyao knew that he was wrong and did not ask Lu Shijin more. It was the right thing to put out the fire on him first.

After a minute, Jin Jingyao's mobile phone stopped shaking. Presumably Wang Qial gave up looking for Jin Jingyao.