Chapter 82: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 8

Lu Shi lowered his head today, and the blue silk hung from his shoulders, covering the dim yellow candlelight in the room and their lips close to each other.

Both of them breathed lightly and wrapped around.

There was no fierce lingering lips and teeth, a simpler kiss, but a word suddenly came out of Li Chong's mind.

As soon as the golden wind and jadew meet, they will win and be countless in the world.

Where the lips fit, an electric current surged, and the crispy numb spread from the mouth into the heart.

Li Chong also understood the fact that from now on, he was afraid that he could no longer regard Lu Shijin as his younger brother again.

Li Chong's heart was so confused, and I don't know how long it took. Suddenly, his lower lip was gently bitten by Lu Shijin.

Li Chong opened his eyes and looked at the cool eyes when he was on land, which was full of him.

He jumped heavily in his heart, and the starvious beast that was locked in his heart was released, roaring to pounce on his prey.

"Brother Chong, you're venting me!" Lu Shijin let go of his mouth and twisted his body to express his dissatisfaction.

Li Chong has been flirted to explode, and a little spark can easily cause a prairie fire.

Li Chong's dark paint eyes were hidden with flames. He stared at the charming person in front of him without blinking. Suddenly, he stretched out his hand and hugged Lu Shijin's back, and turned over and pressed Lu Shijin under him.

Then, he kissed Xiao's long-reawaited red lips without saying a word, neatly prying open the tooth of the person he once regarded as his own brother, and put his tongue into the long drive straight in, absorbing every trace of air inside.

Of course, Lu Shijin is not unfamiliar with kissing, but he can't take the initiative to respond to Li Chong and expose the flaws.

He had to suppress the restlessness in his heart and was forced to bear the man's predatory plunder in his mouth.

After a while, until a clear sound of candles bursting in the lampshade at the head of the bed, Li Chong's mind was excited when he heard it. Finally, he woke up and realized what he was doing and hurriedly let go of Lu Shijin.

Li Chong left Lu Shijin and retreated to the head of the bed and sat down. He covered his eyes with one hand. He seemed to regret what he had just done, as if he had done something very evil.

"Brother Chong, what's wrong with you?" Lu Shijin only pretended to be ignorant, put up half of his elbows, and leaned lazily against the cabinet behind him. "Why don't you continue practicing well?" You were so awesome when you first ferry me. I almost couldn't breathe, but shouldn't you give me the gas? Why have you been sucking the air in my mouth?"

Li Chong listened to today's "children's words are not taboo" when he landed. If he hadn't seen clearly under candlelight, he could have imagined how red-faced he would have been at this moment.

"Well, the qi is round and forth. You have to run the real qi in your body for a week, and seven, forty-nine weeks is a round." Li Chong finished it seriously and began to scold himself in his heart.

Crazy! Shameless scum! Beasts are not as good as animals!

Li Chong scolded himself for all the scolding idioms he could think of in his heart. Lu Shijin trusted him so much, but he took advantage of his trust to do such a thing to him, which was simply conscienceless!