Chapter 170: The Ultimate Challenge 17

When Lu Shijin heard about the dead, his first reaction was that Mrs. Feng was dead, so when he went out, he subconsciously wanted to go to Room 202.

But as soon as he got to the door, he saw Mrs. Feng herself coming out of the door from Room 202, with an unbelievable face after the rest of the disaster.

Isn't the dead Mrs. Feng? Who will it be?

The sound came from the first floor. Before the players on the second floor could ask each other what had happened, they hurried downstairs.

The screams also attracted the crew of the ship. Outside the babysitter's room on the first floor, it has been surrounded by the crew layer by layer, and no one else is allowed to approach.

Several people arrived before Lu Shijin, but unfortunately they were blocked outside by the crew and stood on tiptoe so that the elder could not see what was going on in the room.

Lu Shijin noticed that Miss Gao's face was pale, and the cold sweat flowing down her forehead had dazzled her carefully painted makeup. The scream just now sounded like her voice, so she should have seen something.

Lu Zhongze was next to Miss Gao and kept asking her what she saw. Miss Gao seemed to be greatly shocked and lost her language organization ability. She took a breath but couldn't say a word.

Lu Zhongze was impatient and grabbed Miss Gao's shoulders and shook, "You can say it quickly!"

"Let go of her." Lu Shijin walked over and pressed Lu Zhongze's arm blankly, secretly pressed it hard to force Lu Zhongze to release his hand, handed Miss Gao a bottle of mineral water, and said gently, "Take a sip of water first to suppress shock."

Lu Zhongze was unconvinced. He rolled down his sleeves and was about to do it, but Rong Zhi stood next to Lu Shijin and glanced at Lu Zhongze with warning.

It is unwise to fight against two. Even if Lu Zhongze is not convinced, he can only endure it and retreat aside angrily.

Miss Gao took the water, looked at Lu Shijin gratefully, and then took several sips of water, and her short breath stabilized.

"The man is dead inside?" Lu Shijin waited for Miss Gao to calm down before asking.

Miss Gao nodded, as if she remembered something. She was a little disgusting and covered her mouth and vomited dryly.

Mrs. Feng couldn't wait to interrupt: "Who is dead?" That babysitter?"

Miss Gao nodded again.

Lu Zhongze's voice came back: "Why did she die?" No."

Hearing this, Mrs. Feng stared at Lu Zhongze dissatisfiedly and sneered, "Listen to what you mean, who do you think deserves to die?"

Lu Zhongze snorted coldly, "Didn't you ask knowingly?"

Mrs. Feng blushed with anger, "You!"

"What are you?" Lu Zhongze said carelessly, "Ha ha, do you think I think so alone?" Ask the others standing here, who doesn't think so? Originally, you cooperated with your husband in the case. He died. According to what you said, it should be your turn. Who would have thought that the babysitter would die? Didn't she testify to Mr. Lu? Why did the murderer kill her? Oh, I see," Lu Zhongze pretended to suddenly realize, pointed to Mrs. Feng and said, "Actually, you are the murderer, aren't you?"

"You fart!" Mrs. Feng couldn't care about self-restraint. She knocked off Lu Zhongze and pointed to her hand and scolded, "I haven't left my room all afternoon. How can I kill people?" Are you fucking a dog biting? Be careful of lightning! If I were really a murderer, the first one should kill you!"