Chapter 47: Idol, You have collapsed 10

Xu Yifan suddenly turned around and took away the shower in Lu Shijin's hand, threw it on the ground, and then grabbed Lu Shijin's shoulder and pushed the teenager to the glass door of the bathroom.

Lu Shijin opened his eyes wide at Xu Yifan, who was close to him, and his mind was in a mess.

A voice in his mind told him that he shouldn't do this.

However, as long as he had a pair of deep eyes, he couldn't help falling into it and lost his ability to think.

"Did you break up with your two boyfriends?"

"Ah?"

Lu Shijin thought that Xu Yifan was going to jump up at him. Unexpectedly, the other party's throat was moved, and he asked such a sentence without headlessly.

Xu Yifan repeated coldly: "Answer me."

Reason finally returned to his mind. Lu Shijin closed his eyes hard and opened it again, "No, no."

"So, do you want to step on three boats now?" Xu Yifan's eyes were full of irony and a cool voice, "Get out."

Lu Shijin wanted to go out, but Ivan didn't want to let go of his shoulders.

"Let me go first, and I can go out." Lu Shijin gently twisted his lower shoulder to break with Xu Yifan's hand, but Xu Yifan pushed it harder on the wall.

Lu Shijin looked up at Xu Yifan in surprise and couldn't figure out the man's mind.

It was he who let himself out. He doesn't let go now. What does it mean?

"Break up with them, and then..." He didn't go on.

The man's ink was messy, and beads of water kept slipping down his forehead to his chin.

This handsome face of countless audiences and magnesium lights will not change. At this moment, the eyelashes are constantly trembling slightly, exposing the tension at the bottom of the heart.

After being stunned for a few seconds, Lu Shijin raised his hand and wiped his face. He lowered his head and spit out, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry" what, there is no need to ask any more questions. The answer is obvious.

Xu Yifan didn't say a word more and directly let him go.

Lu Shijin, who got freedom, did not feel relaxed in his heart. Instead, he seemed to have crushed a mountain, which was so heavy that he was out of breath.

Lu Shijin opened the glass door and went out, directly wrapped a dry bath towel and left the bathroom.

After returning to his room, he didn't care to wipe his body dry. He lay directly on his back to bed, staring at the ceiling above his head.

After this night, Lu Shijin confirmed that Xu Yifan was interested in him.

Lu Shijin felt as if he was also moved by Xu Yifan, but he couldn't get through the hurdle in his heart.

He didn't think he was to see a flower-hearted man who loved him, but he couldn't control his heart and emotions.

"Lu Shijin, a scumbag." Lu Shijin put his arm across his eyes and scolded himself.

I feel sorry for both Pei Yin and Xu Yifan.

"Don't say that, host. There is nothing wrong with liking someone." The heartwarming little angel 711 came out to enlighten Lu Shishi.

"It's right to like someone, but I like two people." Lu Shi said listlessly today.

711: "It doesn't matter. Anyway, Pei Yin is not in this world. It doesn't matter if you fall in love with Xu Yifan. When the task is completed, it will be the next world, and it's a new beginning!"