Chapter 172: Back to Reality

Lu Shi opened his eyes and entered a strange world.

Then he heard a mechanical cold voice coming from all directions: "What's your wish?"

Lu Shijin guessed that the other party was the legendary god and quickly replied, "I want to go back to the real world!"

"Yes."

Lu Shijin couldn't believe that things would be so simple and asked hesitantly, "There will be no other requirements, will there be?"

The voice of the Lord God is cold: "You are dead in the real world. I have given you a chance to be reborn, so you must make sure that after you go back, everything that happens here will not be mentioned with the second person, otherwise I can erase you from this world at any time."

Lu Shijin: "I promise."

"Then, close your eyes and you can get what you want."

"Wait a minute!"

Lu Shijin heard a familiar voice and looked around, but he didn't find anyone.

Suddenly, a vague and transparent human figure was transformed out of thin air, and it was not until the humanoid became an entity that the person's face became clear.

It looks like Xu Chen.

Lu Shijin: "Convenience store?"

711 stared at him dissatisfiedly, quickly came over and said in a low voice, "Don't call me that in front of others!"

Unfortunately, Lu Shijin's voice was still heard by the Lord God. The cold mechanical sound contained a trace of narrowness and asked knowingly, "711, what does he call you?"

711 said angrily, "Nothing!" Could you please leave and let me say goodbye to my host?

Lu Shijin looked at 711 in surprise and didn't see that his convenience store was so arrogant? How dare you talk to the Lord God in this tone?!

The Lord God didn't seem to be angry. He said in two ways, "In so many systems, do you dare to talk to me like this? Have I been too indulgent in you recently?"

711 Raise my chin: "That's because my working ability is the strongest in all systems! Only when you have a strong employee can you have the capital to challenge the boss!"

Lu Shijin's eyes at 711 were full of respect.

The Lord God seemed to laugh at a low time, and then disappeared.

"What are you looking at?" 711 turned to Lu Shijin and said, "It's not all learned from you."

Lu Shi gave him a thumbs up today, "Blue is better than blue. I'm ashamed of myself." It seems that someone has inherited my mantle. Even if I leave here, my legend can continue to write down.

711 couldn't help pulling the corners of his mouth, "It is also said that if the last task is not for me, you will overturn over."

"So I want to thank you." Lu Shijin suddenly reached out and hugged 711, patted him on the back, and whispered, "To be honest, I really want to leave. I really can't bear to part with you. I won't have a opportunity to meet in the future. Thank you, brother."

The voice of 711 paused, and then struggled gently, "Well, don't be numb. However, it is uncertain whether we can see you again in the future.

Lu Shijin let go of 711 and opened his eyes in horror, "What do you mean? You won't go back on your back. Do you want to get me back?"

"What do you think?" 711 gave him a proud look. "For your blessing, I can also be promoted after completing this task. It is no longer a task system. I am now the assistant system of the main god, responsible for selecting those suitable for entering a different world to do tasks in real time, so I will often enter and out of the present. In the real world, I may meet it in the future.