Chapter 126: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 8

After a period of recuperation, Fang Xiran recovered well.

And Lu Shijin also understands how to get along peacefully with Fang Xiran.

The best way to appease a lemon essence is to incarnate into a rainbow fart.

Wear thousands of clothes, don't wear flattery.

Seeing that the eldest son's health was gradually improving, Fang Chen was gratified that he also increasingly recognized Lu Shijin's identity and decided to find an opportunity to disclose the marriage of Fang Xiran and Lu Shijin to the outside world and officially introduce Lu Shijin's identity to everyone.

Before the announcement, Fang Chen planned to meet the Lu family. After all, it was a marriage between the two families. Although it was not glorious at the beginning, there must always be a good result.

Fang Chen asked Secretary Zhou to inform Lu Fengxing and expressed his intention to let Fang and Lu families meet. The richest man invited him so politely. How dare Lu Fengxing not to agree? He agreed.

Lu Shijin, as a child born to Lu Fengxing's ex-wife, used to have no sense of presence at home.

After he went to Fang's house, Lu Fengxing occasionally remembered that he still had a son, so he called Lu Shijin, but the father and son often had nothing to say after chatting a few words.

Lu Fengxing was ashamed of Lu Shijin, but he was also the kind of extremely selfish person. At the thought of Lu Shijin, he felt that he was selling his son for glory, so he simply didn't meet his son.

Because if you don't see each other, you can deceive yourself when all this has never happened.

But now listening to Fang Chen's tone, it seems that he intends to admit Lu Shijin's identity. The open marriage can not only wash away the stains of the Lu family selling their children for glory, but also bring continuous benefits to the Lu family, which is another matter.

Lu Fengxing began to actively prepare to meet the Fang family. He made five orders to explain his wife and youngest son. He had to show his manners and not let the Fang family look down on their Lu family.

The Fang family set the date and place to meet. Three days later, the two families met in the restaurant of a high-end clubhouse.

Coincidentally, the family members of the two families are almost the same. They are both biological father, stepson, stepmother plus a half-brother. The two families of eight have come.

Although Lu Fengxing repeatedly made psychological construction before he came, reminding himself not to be humble or arrogant when he saw Fang Chen, and not to let Fang Chen underestimate him, as soon as he saw Fang Chen, Lu Fengxing couldn't help feeling that he was short of others under the majesty of Fang Chen.

The same is true of Lu's mother's idea when she saw the elegant and luxurious Xu Meiru.

Obviously, they are all ladies, but their temperament is very different. No matter how many precious jewelry they wear, they can't make up for it.

Looking at the sons of the two families, Lu Shijin and Fang Xiran will not compare.

Lu Yiping has never seen any big scene. It is inevitable that he is nervous to eat with the richest family. During the banquet, he asked questions upside down. Compared with Fang Zall, who was generous and talkatively, Lu Yiping made Lu's mother feel ashamed.

Hearing Fang Chen's vigorous praise of Lu Shijin, Lu's mother was even more uncomfortable. If she hadn't taken care of her husband's face, she couldn't wait to leave.