Chapter 9: Genius Painter 9

The next day, Huo Lian sent the driver to pick up Lu Shijin and sent it to Huo Lian's office.

Huo Lian's secretary took Lu Shijin upstairs, went to the door of Huo Lian's office, stopped and smiled to signal Lu Shijin to go in by himself, and then left.

Lu Shijin pushed the door, and Huo Lian stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. He was wearing a straight smoke-colored suit. From the back, the perfect inverted triangle figure was at a glance.

Lu Shijin resisted the impulse to whistle, tapped the door twice, and whispered, "Mr. Huo, I'm coming. Can I come in?"

"Come in." Huo Lian didn't look back.

Lu Shijin walked into the office and closed the door with his backhand. Huo Lian called him over without much attention to people's attitude, which made him unpredictable and dared not rush forward.

"Mr. Huo," said Lu Shijin, "when will I see Huo Qi?"

"See Huo Qi?" Huo Lian slowly turned around, and his backlight facial expression was unknown, but he could recognize the coldness in his tone. "Why should I take you to see him?"

Lu Shijin opened his eyes in consternation: "But you promised me..."

"I promised you," Huo Lian approached Lu Shijin step by step, and his cold and strong face became clearer. He raised his lips and smiled, "but that's because you said you were Huo Qi's boyfriend."

Lu Shijin: "But I do..."

"Enough, I don't want to hear your lies." Huo Lian interrupted him coldly, "You can't be Huo Qi's boyfriend. I have investigated it. He has never had a partner around him. Where did you come from?"

Lu Shi said poorly: "I..."

Huo Qi and Lu Shijin have taken confidentiality measures when they meet. He have never brought Lu Shijin to appear in public, and has always been strictly forbidden Lu Shijin to tell their relationship to others.

Except for a few people, no one knows the existence of Lu Shijin.

Therefore, in the face of Huo Lian's doubts, Lu Shijin really can't explain it clearly.

Huo Lian seemed to have predicted Lu Shijin's reaction for a long time, and he sarcastically said, "Can't say it, can't you?"

"I'm not lying... I'm really..." Lu Shijin's eyes were so a layer of fog. "Huo Qi is really my boyfriend. If you don't believe it, you can take me to see him. I can prove it to you!"

Huo Lian's tone became strict, "When you are the prince of Huo, can anyone see you casually? What's more, I learned that Huo Qi has liked people for a long time, and the two of them have been together recently. Now you want me to take you to see him. Do you want to get out from the relationship between our uncle and nephew? Come on, what kind of intentions do you mean to approach me?"

"What did you say?" Lu Shijin was struck by lightning and was stunned. "Who is Huo Qi with?"

"Oh, you're still pretending. Since you dare to pretend to be Huo Qi's boyfriend, didn't you investigate clearly in advance?" In Lu Shijin's incredible eyes, Huo Lian continued, "Huo Qi has a person he has liked since he was a teenager. His name is Ruan Siheng, a little and famous young painter. Now Ruan Siheng has returned to China, and the two meet almost every day. And you ran out and said that you were Huo Qi's boyfriend. Can you be deceived and exploited at will when I think Huo Lian?!"

"How did this happen?" Lu Shijin retreated two steps, bowed his head and muttered to himself, "It's me who is obviously the one I dated with Huo Qi..."

"Do you admit that you are a liar?" Huo Lian's voice was free of emotion, "Now admit that I can still think that nothing has happened, otherwise, I will bear the consequences."