Chapter 168: The Ultimate Challenge 15

"There is still the last day," Lu Shijin's voice was quiet, "the game is over. Have you ever thought about what to do when you go back if you win?"

Rong Zhi said bluntly, "I've thought about it many times."

"I think you are also unwilling and unwilling to die so silently," Lu Shijin smiled, looked sideways at him, and suddenly asked, "Mr. Pei, do you have anyone you like in the real world?"

Lu Shijin's "Mr. Pei" stunned Rong Zhized for a moment. The cold face loosened for a moment, as if he had fallen into a certain memory.

"No," Rong Zhihui denied it and said lightly, "I used to be busy with work, and I didn't have time to like someone."

Lu Shi raised his eyebrows and smiled, expressing surprise.

Rong Zhi's dark pupil looked at him, and the corners of his mouth moved slightly, "How about you?" Do you have anyone you like?"

Lu Shijin shook his head and said, "I'm gay."

Rong Zhi's eyes are a little darker.

Lu Shijin shrugged his shoulders: "But I dare not come out. My parents have been people's teachers all their lives. They are stubborn and conservative. They definitely can't accept that their sons like men, so there is no one they like."

Rong Zhi's eyebrows restrained, "Really?" The tone sounds inexplicably sorry.

Lu Shijin casually pulled the corners of his mouth: "But after this time, I finally understand that people only live once in their lives. No matter what you do, being happy is the most important thing, so--"

"So what?" Tolerance to ask.

Lu Shijin's eyes naturally moved down along the man's face. He lowered his head and said softly, "So if you can go back smoothly this time, if you meet the right one, you won't have so many worries and don't want to leave regrets for your life."

Rong Zhi's toe stretched out to Lu Shijin, hesitated for a moment, raised his hand and fell on Lu Shijin's shoulder and patted it. "We will go back. We can definitely do it."

Lu Shijin lowered his head and didn't lift it up. He asked himself in his heart, "Will he?" Really?

But why, the closer he gets to the truth, he becomes more and more panicked?

——

Not only Lu Shijin panicked, but also other players were also nervous.

The most nervous thing is Mrs. Feng, because if according to the previous murderer's law, the person who conspires to commit a crime will die, and the next person who will die is likely to be her!

She hoped to find someone to spend the night with her, but her life was at stake. Everyone chose to protect themselves wisely and did not want to be involved in a prey that might have been targeted by the murderer. No one was willing to help this poor woman. She left Room 202 indifferently and was ready to go to the crime scene on the third floor to continue to search for evidence. .

Surrounded by despair and fear, Mrs. Feng felt that she was in danger outside and did not dare to go out. After waiting for her to leave, she immediately locked the door and pulled the sofa behind the door to block the door.

She still felt unsafe enough. She took a fruit knife into the quilt on the bed. As she cursed everyone in a low voice, she trembled and waited for the unknown fate...

Finally, when the crime scene opened, others rushed to Mr. Lu's bedroom on the third floor to search for clues.

Lu Shijin followed everyone and looked in. Except for a pool of dark red blood stains on the bedding on the bed, everything in the room had not moved as it was, including the glass of red wine he poured for the old man himself last night, which was also put on the coffee table. It seemed that he After leaving, the old man didn't drink.