Chapter 7: Genius Painter 7

After accidentally stepping on Huo Lian's side, Lu Shijin went to the bar several times to create chances, but he never met Huo Lian again.

Huo Qi was dedicated accompanying his Bai Yueguang and ignored Lu Shijin.

As an affectionate supporting role who loves Huo Qi, Huo Qi ignored Lu Shijin, but Lu Shijin could not ignore Huo Qi.

The text message of Lu Shijin was sent to the number of three meals a day, and Huo Qi's occasionally perfunctory words.

However, Lu Shijin only sent it as if he had completed the task, and he never read the reply.

Lu Shijin's school has begun winter vacation.

Huo Qi rented a small apartment near Lu Shijin's university in order to meet Lu Shijin.

Therefore, Lu Shijin usually does not live in the school dormitory, but also lives in apartments.

Students should have left school to go home for the Spring Festival during the winter vacation, but Lu Shijin doesn't want to go back today.

The original owner's house is in a very remote place. He got off the plane and had to take a bus for more than ten hours to get to his hometown.

He didn't have any feelings with the original owner's parents, and Lu Shijin didn't want to bother to go this trip.

It was difficult to buy tickets for the Spring Festival, so Lu Shijin called on the pretext that he could not buy tickets. He would not go home for the Spring Festival this year and would go back when he was free after the Spring Festival.

Lu's father and mother had never been able to be the master of their son. After careful advice, they agreed.

There are still ten days left for New Year's Eve, and the New Year's atmosphere of the streets and alleys and every family is already very strong.

The timeline here is the same as the world in which Lu Shijin lived in his life. If there is no accident, he will be able to go home for the Spring Festival in another week.

No one knows which one will come faster, tomorrow or the accident.

"Convenience store, check where Huo Lian is."

711: "You seem to be particularly interested in Huo Lian? Don't forget that Huo Qi is the person you should pay attention to."

Lu Shijin lowered his head to play mobile games and said indifferently, "Okay, then check where Huo Qi is. If you think it's appropriate for me to come together with him and disturb him and Ruan Siheng"

711: "Actually, you don't have to do anything now. Just wait for our play to arrive."

Lu Shijin's mobile phone screen showed that the game failed. He threw his mobile phone impatiently and stretched out.

"No, I can't be idle. If I don't have some fun, I'm going to be sick."

711: You are uncomfortable all day without trouble, right?

711 accurately positioned the coordinates of Huo Lian: "The golf course in the suburbs."

Knowing Huo Lian's location, Lu Shijin is going to squat now.

There were caddies on the golf course. Lu Shijin arrived there, paid for a caddie inside, and mixed him into the interior of the stadium instead.

Relying on the real-time report point of 711, Lu Shijin successfully blocked Huo Lian in the dressing room.

"Well," Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised to see Huo Lian. "It's a coincidence that I met again. Are you here to play golf?"

Lu Shijin was wearing a caddie's overalls. The simple blue and white striped sportswear and baseball cap were particularly age-reducing. He looked like a high school student. Huo Lian didn't recognize it for a moment.