Chapter 162: The Ultimate Challenge 9

Lu Shijin went outside Rong Zhi's room and hesitated for a moment without knocking on the door immediately.

But the door suddenly opened by itself, and Rong Zhi stood inside. He should have just taken a shower, and his black hair was slightly messy.

He wears a dark blue silk robe, the waistcoat belt is loosely tied, and the loose nightgown can't hide the man's strong figure. His shoulders are wide and narrow waist is perfect, and the proportion is perfect. The outline of the chest muscles can be faintly seen in the loose neckline, which is lazy and sexy.

At the same time, it also gives people an indescrimable sense of oppression.

When Rong Zhi's black eyes landed, it seemed to be a mysterious black fog in it. I couldn't see what was hidden in it, but I couldn't help being attracted.

"Why are you standing outside?" Rong Zhi asked casually, rubbing the black hair on the top of his head, and a small drop of water splashed out of his hair and fell on the nightgown, leaving a little dark mark. There were also some beads of water sliding down along the outline of the man's Yingting face, slipped straight into the neckline, winding out a water stain.

Lu Shijin, don't open his eyes and shrugged his shoulders as if nothing happened, "I'm about to knock, you just opened the door and took a shower?"

"Well," Rong Zhi, "Come in."

Lu Shijin had no reason to refuse. He walked in calmly and closed the door behind him.

The tolerant room, the same as his room, is neat and tidy. It's already night, but the quilt on the bed has no crease.

There was a faint smell of dragon salivation in the room, which was consistent with the taste of cologne on Rong Zhi during the day, but Rong Zhi had taken a shower now. When he passed by Lu Shijin, Lu Shijin smelled a lemon grass, which was very refreshing.

Whether it is salivation or lemon grass, it is an unpleasant taste.

"Sit casually," Rong Zhi walked to the bar, picked up a glass and asked Lu Shijin, "Drink water? Or wine?"

"Do you still have wine in your room?" Lu Shi asked with great interest today.

Rong Zhi, who was supposed to get the kettle, changed his direction. He took out a piece of wine from the wine cabinet below, opened the cork with the bottle opener, pointed it at the mouth of the bottle and smelled, "Resling for more than 15 years, would you like a glass?"

"I think you drank several drinks at dinner just now, but you haven't had enough?" Lu Shi asked jokingly today.

Rong Zhi said lightly, "Good wine should be tasted carefully. In that case, no matter how mellow the wine is, it tastes the same as plain boiled water."

Lu Shi bent his lips and sat down on the sofa, "Okay, I'll have a drink with you."

Rong Zhi poured half a glass of wine in the two glasses, walked to Lu Shijin with a glass of wine in one hand, handed him a glass, then sat down, shook the clear and transparent white wine in the glass, and took a small sip.

Lu Shijin held a wine glass in one hand but didn't drink it. The elbow of the other hand was put on the armrest of the sofa. He looked at Rong Zhi with his head. He said with a smile, "Do you know what you look like in this body?"

Rong Zhi put down the glass and asked faintly, "What?"

"The kind of domineering president in silk pajamas and drinking wine in the novel." Lu Shijin said it, and he also felt funny. He shook his hand and said, "Wrong, it's not like it. You are also a domineering president."