Chapter 122: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 4

Before Lu Shi stepped into the car door, Fang Chen sent someone to find him.

"Master Lu, please stay!"

Lu Shijin slowly looked back and chased Secretary Zhou. In order to stop Lu Shijin, he ran a 100-meter sprint in a tie-stucked suit, which was really difficult for him.

"Secretary Zhou, does Mr. Fang have anything else for you to bring it to me?"

Secretary Zhou supported his waist and said breathlessly, "No, no, Mr. Fang, please go back quickly."

"Go back?" Lu Shijin raised the corners of his mouth and smiled softly, "It's okay for the young master Fang in your family who doesn't like me. He also said that I'm a liar. Why should I go back for?" Insult yourself?"

"Master Lu was angry," Secretary Zhou said. "Well, not long after you left, the young master fainted again..."

Lu Shijin interrupted him, "If you faint, you don't go to a doctor. Why are you looking for me?"

"Of course I also looked for the doctor," Secretary Zhou said embarrassedly. "But Mr. Fang asked me to ask you to go up again. I'm not sure what the specific reason is. Let Mr. Fang tell you in person."

Lu Shijin closed the door and clapped his hands: "Okay, since Mr. Fang asked me to stay, for his face, I will forgive Fang Xiran's unin-sighted guy for the time being."

Secretary Zhou smiled politely, "This is the best. Thank you very much."

Lu Shijin followed Secretary Zhou back to the elevator upstairs. In the elevator, Lu Shijin chatted with Secretary Zhou.

"Did Fang Xiran look like this stinky as before?"

Secretary Zhou: "No, the young master used to be gentle and polite to anyone. Maybe he had a car accident this time. When he woke up, he lost his memory. He couldn't accept it for a moment before hurting people. I hope Master Lu won't be surprised."

Lu Shijin nodded and thought so, "Of course I won't blame him. Who will care about someone with a brain."

Secretary Zhou: "..."

The valid duration of a dizziness card is five minutes. From the beginning of using Fang Xiran to Lu Shi's slow return to the ward, the time is almost just right.

After Fang Xiran fainted, the doctor came over for an examination. All the indicators were good, but he didn't understand why he fainted.

I just experienced the surprise of my son woke up, and now I'm frightened him. Fang Chen's mood today is like riding a roller coaster. His eyebrows are full of fatigue and worry, and he suddenly seems to be several years old.

"Now you're back! Come on, come on!" As soon as Fang Chen saw Lu Shijin, he was like seeing the life-saving Bodhisattva. He took his hand and walked to Fang Xiran's bedside. Lu Shijin pretended not to know and pretended to be surprised and asked, "What's wrong with him?" Didn't you all wake up just now? Why are you dizzy again?"

After saying that, he counted silently three times in his heart.

Three, two, one.

Fang Xiran frowned in the hospital bed, and his eyelashes trembled and woke up.

As soon as Fang Chen saw his son woke up, he first patted his thigh excitedly, and then looked at Lu Shijin. In his sharp and complicated eyes, there were various emotional elements mixed with them.

Doubt, surprise, joy, and some fear.

From witnessing some unscientific phenomenon with my own eyes, I have established the fear that the world view will be refreshed for half my life.