Chapter 95: Redemption of the School Bully 6

The windows of the cockpit were not tightly sealed, and wisps of wind blew in through the cracks, brushing on people's faces like feathers, itching.

Looking at this with such an enthusiastic and fiery look of the boy, Lu Shijin's heart was also crispy, his heart beat faster uncontrollably, and his brain had not responded, and his heart had automatically given the answer.

"I..."

The cockpit suddenly shook, and Lu Shi didn't have time to say the answer, because the Ferris wheel had finished turning around, and they had returned to the ground and had to follow the instructions of the staff to get out of the cockpit immediately.

Qin Yulue squeezed the corners of his mouth with some regret, put his hand behind Lu Shijin, and took the man down first.

The staff had pushed the wheelchair over. Qin Yu put Lu Shijin back in the wheelchair and pushed him out of the ferris wheel area.

After that, I didn't mention the question I just asked on the Ferris wheel, as if nothing had happened.

Qin Yu didn't ask, and Lu Shijin was too embarrassed to take the initiative to mention it again. Maybe it was just a teenager who was hot-headed. He asked him that question on a whim and turned his head and forgot it.

Lu Shi couldn't put down his face and ask Qin what he thought. He could only secretly warn himself to be steady and steady. You have experienced a hundred battles. Don't be like a 17- or 18-year-old furry boy. He was flirted with by others casually in a few words.

When Qin Yu landed, he played in the amusement park until the afternoon. Lu Shi was not as strong as Qin Yu. When he went back in the car, he was sleepy and dozed off.

When the taxi stopped at the gate of the community, Lu Shijin woke up and opened his eyes and found his head leaning on Qin Yu's shoulder, and Qin Yu naturally put his shoulder around his arms around him.

The boy's clothes have a faint lemon fragrance, which is very refreshing. Mixed with the hormones unique to the adolescent boy, he suddenly pulled Lu Shijin into his memory of his youth.

The kind of enthusiasm to meet someone who likes, uncontrollably, and try his best to like a person without hesitation.

It is not an overstate to use all the best words to describe the most gorgeous life.

When I got home, Mrs. Qin's phone came and fell to Qin Yu.

Qin Yu held his mobile phone far away and waited until Mrs. Qin had said enough before he took the phone back to his ear. For a while, he perfunctoryly.

Lu Shijin waited for him to hang up the phone and gloated and said, "You shouldn't have taken me there in the first place. Now you've been scolded, right?"

"I'm taking you to see my parents, not the ancestors of the Qin family. Others can't control it," Qin Yu smiled disapprovingly. "It's okay. The old lady was angry with others. She came to me to vent her anger. Don't pay attention to her."

Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows slightly and said with a moment, "To be honest, did this on purpose today, right? Let your relatives see me.

Qin Yu did not deny it and said lightly, "It's not unfaming. Why can't you let people see it?" By the way, I can also remind some people of the attitude they should take to their lives-saving people. Well, let's not talk about this. It's almost time for dinner. I'm a little tired today and don't want to fire. Why don't you order a takeaway?"

Lu Shijin: "You just decide."

Qin Yu ordered two fast food, and the takeaway guy delivered them quickly.