Chapter 165: The Ultimate Challenge 12

Rong Zhi looked at Xu Chen with extremely cold eyes. When the two of them pulled and pulled just now, Rong Zhi heard that Lu Shijin's tone was very intimate to Xu Chen, as if he was very familiar. Now the two said they didn't know each other. How could it be possible?

Of course, Rong Zhi will not believe it, but since Lu Shijin does not admit it, he does not intend to find out.

Xu Chen was afraid of causing doubt, so he planned to slip away first. "I have something else to do. Let's go first."

After saying that, he felt that it seemed to say hello to the "stranger", so he proudly raised his chin and "hummed" before strode high and walked calmly.

Lu Shijin is speechless. Does this guy know that he really looks like a fine?

Xu Chen left, leaving Lu Shijin and Rong Zhi on the deck.

Lu Shijin's mood is very delicate now.

On the one hand, Rong Zhi, that is, Pei Wen, was the person who accompanied him all the way, which made him ecstatic.

On the one hand, Rong Zhi lost his memory of his previous tasks. He couldn't remember who he was, and he was not sure what Rong Zhi felt about him now.

Lu Shijin really wants to hug the man in front of him and tell him how much he misses him and loves him.

But now this situation will look abrupt.

Lu Shiji had to suppress the excitement and surging love in his heart and try to pretend to be light.

Rong Zhi didn't know the twists and turns in Lu Shijin's heart and asked normally, "What were you talking about just now?"

"Oh, well, have you seen that pot of flowers? I think it looks very unique. Originally, I was curious to pick one. After reminding me that it was a mandala flower, it was poisonous," Lu Shijin walked to the railing, held the railing with both hands, and looked at the vast sea in front of him. "After that, we talked. He had just examined Mr. Lu's body. You know, he is just An NPC, it's still easy to talk from NPC. I asked some questions about the cause of the old man's death, and he told me everything.

Rong Zhi walked to Lu Shijin and said, "What did he say?"

Lu Shijin: "The old man's death was at about 1 a.m. He died of a severe bleeding because his heart was cut off and bleeding. The wound was very flat and killed with a knife. I think the murderer is likely to be a man, because there are still four female players left, namely, Mr. Lu's sister, daughter, babysitter and lover, all of whom are with Mr. Lu day and night. Lu. I have been with my sister and daughters. Needless to say, if there is a family affection in it, I should not take such a bloody and cruel murder method. The nanny and Miss Gao look petite and can't stab such a sharp knife, so I think the suspicion that these people are murderers can be ruled out.

"Do you mean that the murderer is between you, me, and the remaining two male players, Mr. Feng and Lu Zhongze?" Rong Zhi asked lightly.

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "I think our suspicion can be ruled out, right?" It's all up to this point, and I won't hide it from you. My way of killing is to poison the old man's wine, but the old man didn't drink it. How about you? What's your way of killing?

Rong Zhi: "The APP reminds me that my old man is allergic to peanuts. I know that he has the habit of having supper, so I added peanut powder to the sweet dumpling filling made for the old man in the kitchen to make him allergic and suffocate."

Lu Shijin raised his eyebrows and realized, "No wonder Dr. Xu just said that he found allergy symptoms in the old man's body at the same time. That's obvious. The murderer is likely between Lu Zhongze and Mr. Feng.