Chapter 42: Idol, You have collapsed 5

THE PROGRAM HAS ONLY BEEN BROADCAST FOR TWO DAYS. MANY NETIZENS KNOW THAT THERE IS A NEWBORN BOY GROUP CALLED "STORM" AND THERE IS A BOY BOY WHO IS SPECIAL AT COOKING.

Obviously, he is the youngest in the regiment, but he can do more than his brothers. He cooks and does everything, which has changed many people's views on young boys of this age group.

Some entertainment Vs have received the public relations fees of Lu Shijin's agency, and they have also liked and forwarded the video of Lu Shijin's cooking, bringing Lu Shijin's popularity higher.

Nowadays, it is not uncommon for idols who can sing and dance, but it is rare to cook and cook well.

Starting from the third day, the number of people in the live broadcast room soared. At six o'clock in the morning, more than 100,000 viewers squatted in the live broadcast room, just waiting for the members to get up and start the day's live broadcast.

At seven o'clock, the director of the program team experienced the painful lesson of waking them up for half an hour yesterday, and directly picked up an old-fashioned radio from the 1970s and 1980s upstairs.

Put the radio directly outside the door of the three rooms, press the play button, and send a song "When You Wake Up" that is loud enough to reach ten miles away to the six young men who are sleeping.

The sudden sound of saxophone woke everyone up. Everyone bounced out of bed, staring at his roommate hazyly and looked confused.

"You know, sadness is always inevitable. When you wake up..."

"Get up, get up quickly! Don't think there is no sound inside. I know you're all awake!" The choreographer knocked on the door outside and knocked out Aunt Xue's momentum of calling the door.

[I watched the live broadcast with headphones... I was almost deaf just now!]

[I was so scared that I quickly turned down the volume of my mobile phone!]

[Hahahaha, lmao, what kind of wizard program group is this? Isn't you afraid to scare people sick when you wake people up like this?]

[Brothers and brothers are about to get up. If there is no need for the director to curse!]

[The music is so loud that I don't believe you can still sleep. Get up and open up!]

Early in the morning, the happy live broadcast began with the song "When Awakening".

After the baptism of "Dream Awakening", the members gathered downstairs this time, which is no longer the drowsy and depressed state yesterday.

After wearing six handsome men with long legs, they stood in a row of energy, which was very eye-catching.

He Yang, who likes to dress up cool, even made some hairspray and got a hairstyle for himself.

"Good morning, everyone. You have performed well today and deserves praise." The director's loudspeaker came back to the world.

Zhao Yue took advantage of the fire to rob: "Can I only praise verbally? Is there any material praise?"

The director couldn't help laughing and said, "No, only verbally."

Everyone disdain: "Cre!"

Director: "Let's talk about the task you are going to complete today. The task in the morning is to pull out radishes in the field. This time, it is not uniformly calculated. According to a radish, it costs as much as it costs."

"Director, give you another chance to make it clear," He Yang rolled his sleeves. "How much is a radish?"

The director's power cannot be subdued, "Sanmao."