Chapter 129: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 11

Looking up, glued together in the air, "crackling" wiped the ambiguous sparks.

Lu Shijin stared at Fang Xiran without blinking, slowly got up and stepped on the bottom of the hot spring pool, and walked towards Fang Xiran step by step from the water.

The water level line is not far from his waist, and his slender thighs are exposed from time to time with the steps. The black swimming trunks are already wet. The curve outlined is so sexy that people's bloodline is hard.

Up is a strong lower abdomen, clear chest muscles, perfect proportion, no fat.

The black hair driped the drops of water wetly, sliding over Lu Shijin's handsome face, down the throat knot along his chin, and then down, the whole person was a capital word "desire".

Fang Xiran was originally soaked in the hot spring. When he landed, he came here today, and suddenly he couldn't stand it.

The temperature of hot spring water is so hot that it can cook people.

Lu Shijin finally stood in front of Fang Xiran and looked at him condescendingly.

The sound in the lounge continued, bulging noise on the eardrums of the two people and disturbing their tight nerves.

Fang Xiran became dry-mouthed and tried to stand up with his hand holding the pool, but he was caught off guard by Lu Shijin holding his shoulder.

"...you..." Fang Xiran licked his dry lips and didn't know what to say, but there was a trace of expectation in his heart.

"Do you want to have an essential oil massage?" Lu Shi asked hoarsely now.

Fang Xiran was stunned: "Massage?"

After being stunned, he reacted that what he said "massage" should represent some hint, right?

After all, in the kind of small movies he has seen, he usually presses to the end, and then he really works...

So, is that what it means?

Essential oils, massages, lubricated liquids and intimate physical contact, Fang Xiran made these associations into pictures, and the evil fire under his lower abdomen suddenly burned uncontrollably.

"Do you want to do it? Let me help you." Lu Shijin's eyes were deep, and his tongue licked the corners of his mouth, which was obvious.

Fang Xiran suddenly fell into the battle between heaven and man, but he only hesitated for a moment and made a choice.

Anyway, he invited it, and it's not my own initiative. They are all men. It's normal to have needs. It's because of the damn Zhao Ze. He doesn't know what he wants to have. Let them listen to his restricted performance.

Fang Xiran's throat moved and suffocated a word hoarsely: "Okay."

Lu Shijin pointed to a beach chair on the shore, "Go and lie there."

Fang Xiran rarely did not quarrel with Lu Shijin. He obediently went ashore and went to the beach chair, and turned his head aside. He didn't want Lu Shijin to see the expectation in his eyes, but he couldn't help glancing at Lu Shijin.

Just thinking about it, he was so excited that Fang Xiran took up a towel to cover his waist as if nothing had happened to cover his reaction.

Lu Shijin brought the essential oil over. Seeing the towel on Fang Xiran's waist, he sneered silently. The dog man obviously couldn't figure it out and wanted to cover it up.

Fang Xiran waited for Lu Shijin's next move for a long time, and couldn't help urging to ask, "How to press it?"

If you don't hurry up, the couple in the lounge is almost over. You can't let me finish it in ten minutes, can you?