Chapter 171: The Ultimate Challenge 18 [END]

Before he came to find the housekeeper, Lu Shi was afraid that the housekeeper would jump over the wall, so he asked Xu Chen to invite the captain first.

When the captain heard that the murderer had caught him, he quickly took the crew over and took a breath of cool breath when he saw the tragedy in the room.

"My God!" There were murders on the ship under its jurisdiction, and the captain couldn't help roaring, "Who did this!"

"It's me." The housekeeper stood up and admitted calmly.

"Is it you?" Hearing that the housekeeper pleaded guilty was more shocking to the captain than finding the dead man. Obviously, he never thought that the murderer would be the housekeeper.

Lu Shijin: "Mr. Captain, the housekeeper has confessed to his crime. He did all the murders on the ship, and Mr. Lu committed suicide, not his death. Please control the real murderer and hand it over to the police tomorrow.

The captain said hurriedly, "Okay, I know how to do it."

The captain immediately ordered the crew to take the housekeeper away. The housekeeper did not let the crew touch him, straightened his clothes, walked out with his head held high, and did not forget to stay decent at the last minute.

When passing by Lu Shijin, Lu Shijin suddenly stopped him: "Wait a minute, I have a question."

The housekeeper stopped to look at him and tapped his head to signal that he could ask.

"What special day is the day Mr. Lu died?" Lu Shi asked today.

The housekeeper looked down for a moment and looked up at Lu Shijin and Rong Zhistuously and said slowly, "Thirty years ago... When he first saw your mother, my husband told me that he had never believed in love at first sight, but later he realized that some people could remember for a lifetime with just a glance."

No wonder his character must choose to kill Mr. Lu on that day. For him, the day 30 years ago was the beginning of all tragedies.

"I see, thank you." Lu Shijin was slightly moved. The other party was just an NPC. He didn't have to say so much truth, but so many things happened. At this moment, he really integrated into the plot and felt the joys and sorrows of the character. He looked at the housekeeper and said sincerely, "Mr. Lu told you not to resent, because he was in his heart. No resentment or hatred, death may be a relief for him, but you didn't listen to him and forced himself to a dead end.

When the housekeeper saw the landing, he smiled and said nothing. He turned his head out of the room.

Lu Shijin watched the housekeeper's back disappear and felt dull until Rong Zhi put his shoulder. Lu Shijin looked up blankly to Rong Zhi's eyes. Rong Zhi bowed down in his ear and whispered, "You are too deep into the play."

It's like enlightened. Lu Shi was relieved in an instant. Yes, it was just a play. He was stunned.

The captain also wanted to turn around and leave. He inadvertently glanced at Mrs. Li lying in the pool of blood. He found that Mrs. Li's chest was still fluctuating. He shouted in surprise, "Mrs. Li is still alive!" Come and take her out!"

"It's too late," Xu Chen interrupted the captain. "After so much blood, the murder weapon has cut her heart. Now moving her will only accelerate her death."

The captain hesitated and said, "Does death be saved?"

Xu Chen said emotionlessly, "People who must die, you can't save them. Well, let's go. Mrs. Li doesn't have much time. Their family may have something to say in the end."

Xu Chen winked his eyes to the land, pushed the captain out, and helped take the door.

There are only three players who survive to the end, as well as the body of Miss Gao, who has been stiff and cooled on the ground, and Mrs. Li, who has only one breath left.