Chapter 136: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 18 [EXTRA]

Before Fang Jiazu made his fortune, he was a consignor who walked through the streets and alleys in a small village in the northwest mountainous area.

Later, he caught up with the natural disaster and the grain was harvested. The whole village went out to beg for food to make a living. The ancestors of the Fang family wandered to the coastal areas while begging for food. Relying on hard work, they gradually worked hard and gradually worked out a career.

After the birth of the Fang family, the ancestors of the Fang family did not forget to give birth to him and raise his hometown. The village where his family was originally a famous local poor village. With his support, the village built roads and houses were built to help the villagers get rid of poverty.

In order to thank the Fang family, the villagers crowdfunded the construction of the ancestral hall for the Fang family and helped repair the Fang family's old house.

Although the ancestors of the Fang family have passed away for a long time, generations have not forgotten to support the construction of their hometown. Every two years, the owner of the Fang family will take time to return to his hometown's ancestral hall to worship their ancestors and win a reputation.

The Fang family has a high prestige in the local area. Almost all the villagers have received the favors of the Fang family, and the other family is very grateful.

Fang's ancestral hall invited someone to take care of it. The incense was worshipped continuously for 365 days a year. Three months ago, the Fang family sent someone back, saying that he came back to recuperate.

Naturally, Xu Meiru was sent back. Retireation is an excuse to reflect on the card position of the ancestors of the Fang family.

Fang Xiran gave the collected evidence to Fang Zall. Fang Zhal was shocked to see the evidence and couldn't believe that his gentle and kind mother would do such a vicious thing.

Fang Zhuoer grew up under the protection of his parents. Because he had a good background, the people around him were holding him, and he did not have a chance to see what human hearts were sinister and social darkness were.

A man full of light and justice learned that his closest person had done a heinous thing, which was difficult for a moment.

He took the evidence to go to Xu Meiru and quarrel. He still had a glimmer of hope for his mother, hoping that Xu Meiru could know his mistake, but in front of the hard evidence, Xu Meiru still resisted in every way, saying that Fang Xiran wronged her.

Fang Zhuoer was completely disappointed with Xu Meiru and threatened to give the evidence to his father. At this time, Xu Meiru panicked and begged Fang Zhuoer not to do so. If Fangchen knew her, it would be over!

Fang Zhuoer cried for the first time when he grew up. He looked at Xu Meiru in disappointment and said, "Mom, do you know what I thought before I came to you?" As long as you are willing to admit your mistake, I will go to my eldest brother for merciation. Even if the eldest brother wants me to kneel down and kowtowtow to him. Even if he wants my life, I can promise him! Because you are my mother, I can't watch you go to prison! But you not only have no regrets, but also hurt your eldest brother again and again. How can you become so terrible?

Xu Meiru was so angry that she slapped Fang Zhuoer out of control, "I don't allow you to bow to Fang Xiran!" You are not allowed to beg him! If you go, you will always be inferior to him and never look up in front of him! He wants to alienate these things from our mother and son. Don't you understand? Even if I die, I won't make him proud!"

Fang Zhuoer covered her face and couldn't believe that Xu Meiru would hit him. She had become, and her interests blinded her eyes and turned her into a greedy and cruel woman.