Chapter 158: The Ultimate Challenge 5

Lu Shijin walked into the living room on the first floor, and no one was there except him.

This is very embarrassing. He is not the only one who comes out to discuss it, is he?

I was planning to stay here or go back first if no one came, but the door of the living room was pushed open.

Lu Zhongze came in. His eyes lit up when he saw Lu Shijin.

"Hi! You are too!" Lu Zhongze was very happy and quickly walked to the sofa opposite Lu Shijin and sat down. "I thought no one would come over. I thought it was boring to stay in the room anyway. It's better to come out to breathe. I didn't expect to meet you so by chance."

Lu Shijin laughed dryly, "Yes, what a coincidence. I also feel that there is no one talking person in the room alone. It's too boring."

Lu Zhongze is quite familiar with it. He is better than Lu Shi tonight, but he is more comfortable than Lu Shijin. Seeing a teapot and teacup on the coffee table, he poured two cups of hot tea for himself and Lu Shijin. After leisurely drinking a whole cup of tea leisurely, he picked up the teapot and poured a cup for himself.

Just as Lu Shi thought Lu Zhongze would have another cup of tea, Lu Zhongze suddenly asked coldly, "Is the murderer you?"

Lu Shijin's brain did not react to such a straightforward question, but when he looked at Lu Zhongze's inquiry, Lu Shijin quickly understood.

Lu Zhongze is testing him. If he is guilty of a loss, and the reaction made by people subconsciously is the most real. He suddenly asked, just to observe his reaction.

Lu Shijin was calm, pretended to be stunned, and asked Lu Zhongze blankly, "Ah? What did you say?"

Lu Zhongze couldn't find any flaws on Lu Shijin's face. He was a little unwilling. He smiled and said, "Nothing. Let me play a joke with you and activate the atmosphere." He glanced at the door and said to himself, "It's not just us to discuss today, right?"

Lu Shijin shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe."

Lu Zhongze looked at him and his expression became friendly. "I don't think you will be the murderer."

Lu Shi raised his eyebrows slightly, "Really?"

Lu Zhongze nodded and said seriously, "And I can find out the bottom with you. Neither am I. Shall we make an alliance?" In fact, this game is to find the murderer, so except the murderer, everyone else can cooperate and is more beneficial to himself. What do you think?"

"What you said makes sense." Lu Shijin responded lightly, but did not clearly say that he would not agree to Lu Zhongze's cooperation.

Lu Zhongze also knew in his heart that since he was talking about cooperation, he must show the sincerity of cooperation before others would agree.

"Have you found any clues? I have some clues to share with you. Lu Zhongze leaned back on the sofa, looking relaxed and casual, but his hands overlapped in his abdomen revealed that he did not put down his guard.

Lu Shi raised his legs and nodded with great interest. "I would like to hear it for details."

Lu Zhongze was about to open his mouth and continue to say, but unexpectedly, the door that had been closed was pushed open again.

Lu Zhongze couldn't hold his throat in one breath. He looked at the door and closed his mouth cautiously after seeing the person who came in clearly.

Unexpectedly, the person who came in was Li's nephew.

The atmosphere once became very embarrassing, because Lu Shijin and Lu Zhongze had no communication with Li's nephew. Originally, the discussion between the two was okay, but now a stranger suddenly came in, and there was nothing to say.