Chapter 69: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 6

Lu Shijin instinctively felt that there was something wrong with Jin Jingyao's words.

He has changed his new pseudonym. Even if the little yellow mosquito happened to be seen by Jin Jingyao, how did Jin Jingyao know that he was the author of the little yellow mosquito?

Is it difficult?

Lu Shijin thought of a possibility and quickly secretly summed up to verify 711.

"Convenience store, has he regained his memory? Do you know who I am?" Lu Shijin is a little excited.

711: "It's impossible. No matter how unstable 211 is, it is impossible to even eliminate the simple little thing of the host's memory. Moreover, if Jin Jingyao had memories, he would have contacted you long ago. Why did you pretend not know it?"

Lu Shijin thought that what 711 said was also reasonable, and decided to try out what Jin Jingyao was going on first.

"Do you know who I am?" Lu Shi asked hesitantly.

Jin Jingyao seemed to think that his question was funny. He squeezed his lips and smiled and said, "Have Mr. Lu's gunman been doing it for a long time, and he even forgot who he was?"

"In addition to being Wang's inspirational gunman, what else do I do?" Lu Shijin bit his teeth and asked.

Jin Jingyao blinked at him twice. Maybe he couldn't figure out why Lu Shijin's attitude suddenly became abnormal and frowned and hesitated.

"Aren't you still the author of Affectionate Supporting System (Fonion)?"

Lu Shijin's heart began to beat wildly and asked in a hurry, "How do you know?"

"So you mean this," Jin Jingyao smiled lightly. "It's very simple. Just check the author's IP address. Your IP address is exactly the same as Wang Inspirational's, but the article cannot be written by Wang Qili, so it is obvious that the author may only be you."

Lu Shijin: "..." It turned out that it was like this, and I almost had a happy time.

Jin Jingyao was stunned when he looked at Lu Shijin and explained, "As I just said, the pseudonym theme can be changed, but the literary style is the imprint of the author. As long as you are familiar with the author's writing style, you can see who wrote it at a glance. I have read all the novels you wrote to Wang Inspirational, so after seeing the fan fiction published, I recognized your literary style, and your pseudonym 'Text Life Road' is 'Lu Shijin', so I guess you are not difficult for me.

"Then you...and ask me to customize the yellow mosquito?" Lu Shijin sat on the bed behind him, "What special hobby is this?"

"It's just fun," Jin Jingyao took off his wig, rubbed his hair, and said disappily. "I've been in the fan circle for so long, I have always seen others write about my fan, BG, BL, three-dimensional stars, and two-dimensional characters. I have everything, but most of them can't let me. I'm satisfied, so why don't it be good for me to customize a fan for myself and follow my requirements completely?

Lu Shijin never thought it would be this reason, but Jin Jingyao now is not Jin Jingyao, who was addicted to two dimensions in the past. I'm afraid that when he did so, strange hunting still occupied most of the reason.

Lu Shijin suddenly thought of a key point, "So you just said, do you want to find someone to play with you?"

"I have this plan. I have read your outline, which is very interesting. I think it is very collectible if a set of private cos photos is issued. But I haven't decided who to play another protagonist yet," Jin Jingyao opened the middle door, walked to Lu Shijin, looked down at him, and asked with a smile, "As the original author, do you have any good suggestions?"