Chapter 114: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 18

These are two explosive news that the leader and the two elders heard today.

Thinking that the three of them are more than 200 years old, they have never experienced any ups and downs in their lives, but when they heard Zhou Xueyuan say that they wanted to be with Lu Shijin, they couldn't help but lose their chins.

The three of them brushed the dust in their hands, brushed them off their hands, and then bent down to pick them up, but because the three of them bent down at the same time, their heads happened to meet each other, which made the three people's eyes appear to be Venus, staggered back, embarrassed.

"Brother Zhou, my ears are not very good. I didn't listen carefully. What did you just say?" Elder Qiu, who was older, reacted quickly and straightened his crooked crown. I hope Zhou Xueyuan could understand his hint and quickly take back this irrelevant words.

Zhou Xueyuan was unmoved, and Yun Danfeng repeated the words gently again, "I said, I want to be a good place with Lu Shijin."

The leader was furious, shook the dust, and pointed to Zhou Xueyuan with his hand shaking: "How can it make sense!" Brother Zhou, how can you say such ridiculous and generous words? Now he is your nephew and you are his uncle. How can you be with him?"

"Why not?" Zhou Xueyuan said lightly, "The life of immortals is long, and there are Taoist couples between masters and apprentices. What's more, I and I are just famous uncles and nephews, which is not against the ethical."

The leader said, "That's... that's not good! What kind of system is it!"

Zhou Xueyuan glanced at the leader and said, "Maybe the leader has not seen me for decades. I forgot my former temperament. When did Zhou Xueyuan act, he care about the word 'physique'?"

The leader's eyes were round and his beard was blown high. Obviously, he was very angry. Elder Qi was afraid that the two would quarrel, so he quickly stood in the middle to be a peacemaker.

"Brother Zhang is calm down. I'm afraid Brother Zhou has just woken up, and his mind is still a little unconscious. Everyone is calm."

Zhou Xueyuan didn't buy it. "I'm very sober. Every word I say is carefully thought out, and it's not nonsense."

"Listen, listen to what he said!" The leader sneered repeatedly, "Okay, Zhou Xueyuan, you are so good at it. You don't even listen to my leader, do you? Do you still know that you are from Tianqing Sect?! You are going to be a member of your master and nephew now. Next, will you betray the master's disciple of Emperor Qingzong on that day?!"

"Hereer! Why is it so decisive to say something?" Elder Qiu stopped in front of the head and persuaded him kindly, "I think Brother Zhou is not a person who doesn't know the importance, but let's ask the situation clearly first. Brother Zhou, why do you want to be with the present?"

Zhou Xueyuan said calmly, "I like him."

"What does it mean... do you like it?" Elder Qiu didn't dare to ask with certainty.

Zhou Xueyuan didn't say anything, but everyone knows that silence means acquiescence.

Elder Qi turned his eyes and asked in surprise, "But Brother, don't you have too much to forget?" If you have feelings for people, isn't it bad practice?

"I'm no longer Zhou Xueyuan in the past. In the past, Zhou Xueyuan practiced ruthlessly, but now," Zhou Xueyuan raised his hand and looked at his palm. "I'm not just one person. If I want to achieve positive results, I can only have one way to cultivate ruthless roads."

Elder Qi: "..."

"I care whether you are alone or a few people. As long as you are a disciple of Tianqing Sect one day and one day it is my younger brother, I can control you!" The leader blushed with anger and his neck was thick, his head was crooked, and he took it upside down. He was not like a fairy-style and bone immortal practitioner.