Chapter 45: Idol, You have collapsed 8

After a busy night, the girls came and returned happily. The boys sent the girls out, but there was little Ivan missing.

After sending people back, the boys began to clean up the dining room and kitchen. Lu Shijin worked hard to cook dinner, so they didn't let Lu Shijin rush him to rest.

Lu Shi was very happy today. Seeing that Xu Yifan had not come out, he went to the bathroom and squatted outside.

After a while, Xu Yifan came out. Lu Shijin leaned his chest against the wall with his hands and whistled proudly.

"It's been so long, Brother Fan?" Lu Shijin asked knowingly, "Did you go to the toilet or take a shower?"

Xu Yifan looked blank, "Trase."

Lu Shijin teased unprovotedly, "Washed with left hand or right hand?" Or... take turns washing your hands?"

"Is it anything to do with you?" Xu Yifan was not influenced by Lu Shijin, and he blushed and asked.

"It's relevant," Lu Shijin said with a smile, "I provoked the fire. Why is it raining? Brother Fan, everyone is a man. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. But we just danced. Why did you react so easily?

Xu Yifan: "Normal physiological phenomena, have you never taken a physiological lesson?"

Lu Shijin touched his chin and said, "This is our first day of group CP. You can react to me. What can we do in the future?" You don't always do this, do you?"

"You think too much," Xu Yifan walked past Lu Shijin without squinting, and said lightly. "The abstinence has been abstinence for a long time, and pigs all feel beautiful. Don't think of yourself too special."

Young people have hard mouths.

Lu Shi raised the corners of his mouth, whistled, caught up with Xu Yifan's footsteps, and flirted with Xu Yifan cheaply.

"Brother Fan, are you still abstinence? I thought that the best handsome guy like you had been through a hundred battles for a long time. Have you tried it with others? Do you like it up or down? What kind of boys do you like?"

Xu Yifan stopped and turned his head and stared at him unhappily. "Why are you asking so much?"

"Explore and discuss. Everyone else is straight men, but the two of us are bent and have experience of exchanging experience." Lu Shijin smiled and hooked Ivan's shoulder, tore off the obedient and youngest mask, and directly showed the nature of the old hooligan. "Let me tell you, it's better to be 0 comfortable and lie down. It doesn's not take much effort. It's also very cool. But like Brother Fan, it's a pity that you don't be wrong. It's a waste of capital.

Xu Yifan looked ugly and squeezed a few words from the cracks in his teeth for a long time: "...You are very experienced."

"Yes," Lu Shijin's expression took for granted. "Don't look at my age, I have made two boyfriends. I'm so cute."

Xu Yifan's face completely darkened and sneered, "Really? Since they love it so much, why did they break up?

"Who said I broke up?" Lu Shijin's mouth tilted up, "I didn't break up. They are all the kind of well-activing type. I'll find such a good one."

Xu Yifan seemed to choke. Maybe he didn't expect such a brazen person.

Xu Yifan took a deep breath and calmed himself down. "Don't you break up?" Do you step on two boats?"

Lu Shijin smiled cunningly: "Guess?"

"Be careful." Xu Yifan snorted coldly, turned his head and left.