Chapter 153: Survival at the End of the World 17 [EXTRA]

"Hurry up, load the stove into the car and leave quickly! There is a 'Thunder' territory near here. If they find out, we will all be ruined!"

It is a poaching team of six powers. What the leader said is not a real stove. They are all superpowers with a special physique.

There is a kind of superpower in the power of a special constitution. The news that they have sex with them can help evolve the power. The black market calls these powers a "human stove", and a "human stove" can sell the price of 3,000 crystal cores.

Soon, some greed powers came up with the idea of doing the "human stove" business. They grabbed the "human stove" and sold it on the black market, and it was not sold at one time, but rented it. When the last buyer didn't want to use it, they recycle the "human stove" and sold it to the next one, as long as there was a "human stove". In hand, money and resources will be sent to your door.

Such a profitable business has become the hottest sales chain in the black market. In their eyes, superpowers of special physiques are no longer of the same kind or a commodity. In the face of huge benefits, human nature is nothing.

However, after all, the "stove" deal is disgraceful, so it only exists in the black market and is condemned by the righteous power organizations. Some powers have also spontaneously set up anti-trafficking organizations to promote the equality of human rights of the superpowers.

But as long as it is profitable, someone will dare to fight against the wind, as is the case with this six-person poaching team.

A few days ago, they tracked down the location of a "human stove" and tried to grab the "human stove", but they also unconsciously walked to the territory of a power organization called "Thunder".

Thunder is very famous among the powers. It was founded three years ago. It took the lead in signing the Treaty on Friendly and Equal Coexistence between the Powers and Human beings with mankind, and claims to advocate freedom, equality, Boao and democracy. All powers with the same concept are welcome to join us.

Most of the powers are tired of avoiding human pursuit and hiding in Tibet. There is such a utopian. Of course, they can't ask for it. The influx of fresh blood has strengthened the power of Thunder. In just three years, Thunder has become a force that cannot be underestimated in the power world.

Thunder attaches particular importance to cracking down on the "stove" trading, so poachers dare not go to Thunder's territory to be presumptuous.

The poaching team grabbed the "human furnace" and did not notice that they broke into Thunder's territory and was also panicked, so they wanted to slip away unconsciously before being discovered by Thunder's superpower.

The "human stove" they caught this time is the best at first glance. Although he is a man, he is white-skinned and beautiful, especially those pair of watery peach blossom eyes. At a glance, the soul will be taken away. It will definitely be able to sell it at a good price on the black market. For such a best, even taking some risks, it is worth it!

The car started, and the "r炉" sitting among the big men was not panicked at all, and he was even in the mood to chat with them.

The "Human Furnace" asked with a smile, "Brother, where are we going?"

Those people saw that he was white and pure, just like those young masters of rich families. At a glance, they knew that they had not been beaten by life. I'm afraid they didn't know what they came from, so they were not afraid of them. They were so calm.

The "Human Furnace" smiled innocently and spoke softly. It actually made them, these evil rough men, have a trace of unbearable heart and coaxed him, "Take you to a good place. As long as you are obedient, we won't treat you badly."