Chapter 106: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 10

Not dead!

Then there is still a save!

Everything has a turnaround!

Lu Shijin closed his eyes and took a deep breath several times, calming down his chaotic mentality just now.

When I opened my eyes again, I still had no idea what to do next.

He doesn't know who Zhou Xueyuan's good idea is. There are so many people in the world. How can he find it?

By the way, Zhou Xueyuan cut off Shan Nian 15 years ago. If Shan Nian was reincarnated as a human being, he should also be a 15- or 16-year-old boy now.

But there are tens of thousands of teenagers of this age in the world. Finding such a person is undoubtedly looking for a needle in a haystack.

Lu Shijin was thinking about the next step when he suddenly heard a few long and heavy bells from a distance.

Lu Shijin listened carefully and had a bad hunch for the inexplicable strange bell. He looked up and asked Lin Junchen, "Is this?"

Lin Junchen's face changed, "This is an early warning bell that only happens in Zong! Something must have happened to the sect. The leader is gathering all his disciples back to the mountain. Big brother, shall we go back?"

"Wait a minute, let's see what's going on first." Lu Shijin put Mu Cang's body on the ground, slowly stood up, and walked out of the hut. It was late at night outside, dark, but the bells at the foot of the mountain were still endless.

What's the matter? Do you have to bring everyone together at night?

The more Lu Shijin thought about it, the more wrong he felt wrong. Looking from a distance, I don't know when Zhou Xueyuan set the boundary. It was gone!

Zhou Xueyuan's people are dead, and the boundary naturally disappears.

Therefore, at present, there is indeed a big event in Tianqing Sect, that is, the death of Zhou Xueyuan, the first person of Tianqing Sect!

It must be that the leader found that the life lamp belonging to Zhou Xueyuan was extinguished, so he sounded the early warning bell and called on the disciples under the door to return to the mountain.

Maybe the people of Tianqing Sect will soon come to the Lotus Peak!

Lu Shijin hurried back to the grass house and glanced at the chilling sword still inserted in Twilight's chest.

The cold sword is a cold weapon, and the wound caused will condense a layer of cold air, which is easy to recognize.

If the people of Tianqing Sect arrived and found that Zhou Xueyuan was killed by the cold sword, even if Lin Junchen had a hundred mouths, he couldn't explain it clearly!

Tianqing sect rules, bullying teachers and destroying ancestors, thwarting bones and ashes are not pardoned!

Lin Junchen is the hero. Lu Shijin is not worried about his death, but he is worried that Lin Junchen will follow the same path of the original plot.

After being wronged by the master's family, he held hatred in his heart. After becoming a demon, he came back to wash the master with blood.

Although Lin Junchen just killed Mucang, after all, Lin Junchen also misunderstood Mucang and deceived him and wanted to exflate for him. The fault was not entirely on Lin Junchen alone.

Lu Shi couldn't bear to see Lin Junchen go to the step of betrayal.

Lin Junchen was confused by Lu Shijin's eyes. Just now, he still wanted to kill him. Why did he suddenly become sympathy?